notice Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order. close

Custom Logo Design Tshirt Comfortable Cotton Simple White Short Sleeve Shirts O-Neck High Quality Cheap Price Tee

  • 50-498 Pieces
    $5.20
  • 499-4998 Pieces
    $4.30
  • 4999-49998 Pieces
    $3.80
  • >=49999 Pieces
    $2.40
Size:
XS S M L XL XXS 6XL 5 XL 4 XL 3 XL 2 XL
Color:
$
- +
available
$
- +
available
$
- +
available
All 30 Options
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
15 day(s) after payment received
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 50 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 50 Pieces)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 50 Pieces) Less
Samples: $150.00 /Piece, 1 Piece (Min. Order): Buy Samples
Contact Supplier
Samples - $150.00 /Piece, 1 Piece (Min. Order): Buy Samples
Loading... Add To Cart
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Jiangxi, China
Brand Name:
Byval/OEM
Model Number:
BT0588
Decoration:
LOGO
Fabric Type:
JERSEY, Knitted, mesh fabric
Feature:
Anti-pilling, Anti-Shrink, anti-wrinkle, breathable, Eco-friendly, EL Flashing, plus size, QUICK DRY, compressed
Collar:
O-Neck
Fabric Weight:
180 grams
Available Quantity:
20000
Available Sizes:
free, L, M, S, XL, XS, XXL, XXS, XXXL
Printing Methods:
SILK SCREEN PRINTING
Material:
100% COTTON
Technics:
printed
Sleeve Style:
regular, Long Sleeve
Clothing Length:
regular
Pattern Type:
PRINT
Style:
CASUAL
Sleeve Length(cm):
Full
7 days sample order lead time:
support
Product Type:
T-Shirts
Supply Type:
OEM service
Product Name:
body fit brand t-shirts
Logo:
Customized
Supply Ability:
150000 pcs per month
Payment term:
L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,paypal
Packaging:
1pcs/ bag,100pcs/CTN
Sample time:
7-10 days
Production time:
15-25working days

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
48X33X36 cm
Single gross weight:
0.150 kg
Package Type:
One piece packed into one polybag, 100pcs into a carton. Your requirements are available.
Picture Example:
package-img
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 5000 5001 - 10000 10001 - 59999 >59999
Est. Time(days) 15 20 25 To be negotiated

Custom Logo Design Tshirt Comfortable Cotton Simple White Short Sleeve Shirts O-Neck High Quality Cheap Price Tee

Product Description

 

We have special advantage in providing kinds of top fashion products as it is backed by many experienced manufacturers. And we have our own shipping network,can ship goods to you conveniently and promptly. Express service will only take 3-8 working days before you get your goods.

 

01.Material

Polyester/cotton.

Anti-shirink ,Anti-Wrinkle Breathable, other material can as your request.

02.Advantages

Our new fabric,Your new market!

And the price is very reasonable!

Anti-Pilling Anti-Shrink Anti-Wrinkle Breathable Compressed.

Eco-Friendly EL Flashing Plus Size Quick Dry.

03.Fabric weight

280gram (140-280gram based on your request).

04.Color

Various color you can choose.

05.Size

Standard European size or as your request.

06.Design

Blank(can printing or embroidered pattern or logo as your design).

07.Neck stlye

Long sleeve,short sleeveis is ok and o-neck,v-neck is also ok.

08.Sample time

7-10days send to you by Fedx/DHL etc.

09.Production Time

15-25working days.

10.Packaging

1pcs/ bag,100pcs/CTN.

==DETAIL SHOW==


 

 

==PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS==

 

Various color you can choose!

 

Standard European size or as your request!

Healthy and Comfortable!

 

 

 

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

01.Packaging

One piece packed into one polybag, 100pcs into a carton. Your requirements are available.

02.Shipping Method

By express (3-5days, most expensive)#By air (5-7days, more expensive)#By sea (11-28days,cheapest).

 

 

Our Services

 

01.Packing

Standard exported packing,one piece one poly bag, 100 piece to a carton .if you have any special requirement in packing,please let us know,we will do them as per your request.

02.Fabrics

The clothing fabric could selected according your request.

03.Color

There are many colors to choose for every style. Also as your request, if you have the pantone number, it is the best.

04.Size

We have various sizes.Also up  to your request.

05.Delivery time

Delivery of sample is 5-7days.Delivery of bulk production is 30days.

06.MOQ

500 piece/style/color

Total MOQ:1000 pieces per style.

The quantity is bigger, the price is lower.

07.Payment

T/T: 30% deposite before production, remaining 70% before shipment.

 

ABOUT US

General description of our company

 
 Contact information

 

 

 

 

 

 

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>