Normally by cartons, sometimes by pallets or under customer's requests
According to the contract
1.Supply to USA,Europe,and Austrilia 2.Material: 3k carbon fiber 3.Professional carbon fiber tube suppliers 4.OEM,ODM,OBM are avaliable
Key features of carbon fiber:
• High strength/Excellent structural properties
• Good tensile strength & modulus/Superior dimensional stability
• Anti-corrosion / Acid and alkali resistant
• Low Density/Light in weight
• Good X-ray transparency
• Highly UV-resistant/Eco friendly
Dongguan Juli FRP Products Co., Ltd.
Our factory is established in 2011, located in Dongguan city, near Shenzhen and Hongkong, the transportation is very convenient. We are specialized in designing and manufacturing fiberglass and carbon fiber products, including rod, tube, bar, sheet, plate, special shape profiles etc. We offer services from initial engineering to high volume production. The President Mr Chen and his teammates have followed this industry for 20 years and acquired adequate expertise, and our vision is to be a world-class composite products supplier! With its excellent performance, carbon fiber products are widely used in RC Model, Medical Equipment ,Drainage System and other industries. Warmly welcome to visit our factory. You deserve the best!
Packing & Delivery
1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package... 2. Sample order 3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours. 4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer the solve way for you.
Q1. What is your terms of packing? A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment? A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery? A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time? A: Generally, it will take 30 to 60 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples? A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy? A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.