Cute Pet Bed In Bear Paw Sharp for Small Medium Dog Warm Winter

Wholesale Price:

US $15.00

/ Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Shipping Cost:
Please contact the supplier for more details
Escrow Payment: Accepted
Processing Period: Within 7 working days after payment.
Quantity: - +

This product is available in Wholesale Checkout

Low MOQs
Fast Online Transactions
Full Payment Protection
[ Zhejiang, China (Mainland) ]
Business type: Manufacturer, Trading Company
  • Onsite operations checked and legal status confirmed

Get better results for cheap cute pet dog beds
... suppliers can give quotations.

Add to My Favorites
Share to:

Quick Details

Type:
Pet Beds & Accessories
Bed & Accessory Type:
Beds
Application:
Dogs
Feature:
Eco-Friendly
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Boya
Model Number:
DB202
Color:
any color

Specifications

1.COLOR: Pink,Brown,any color available
2. Ultra Plush+Suede+Non-woven fabrics
3. Filler: PP Cotton
4. Cute bear paw shape

Poduct detail

 

Dog  Cute Pet Bed In Bear Paw Sharp for Small Medium Dog Warm Winter

 

1.Item: DB202

2.100%PP cotton filling,and non-woven fabrics bottom

3.Utra plush outside, Suede inner wall and sleeping area

4.Size:(1sizes is available):               

SIZE

Diameter

Outside

50CM

Inside

30CM

        

                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Features

1. Fashion designs with bear paw shape ,it is very beautifuland soft for your dog to live

2.Made of  Non-woven fabrics&soft fleece, and typically cheaper, lighter,comfortable and warm 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Competitive advantages

1. Direct factory,High quality with competitive price

2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers

4.Customized sizes,logos and designs are accepted

5. NO MOQ, WE ACCEPT ANY QUANTITY

 

About payment

 

We recommend T/T.

T/T:  30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.

we also can receive L/C.

 

 

Our service

1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.

2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.

3.Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.

4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.

5.If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.

6.For more informations,please visit the website as belows: http://boyachina.en.alibaba.com/  

7. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your company.

Packaging

Items per Carton: 10 Pieces/Carton
Package Measurements: 65X55X67 cm
Gross Weight: 16.0 kg
Hangzhou Boya Houseware Co., Ltd. was established in 2006. Our company is located beside the beautiful Qiandao Lake, only one hour's drive from Hangzhou.

Our whole plant covers a land area of 40 acres, with existing building area of 17,000 square meters and existing staff of 150 people.

Our main products are pet beds, cushions, bedding and other related products. Our company upholds the principle of good faith. We welcome new and old customers to cooperate with us.

Company Address: ... View detail

Basic Information

Product/Service (We Sell): Pet Product,pet pad,pet clothes  
Number of Employees: 101 - 200 People  

Trade & Market

Main Markets: South America
Northern Europe
Southeast Asia
Western Europe
North America
Total Annual Sales Volume: US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million  
Export Percentage: 71% - 80%  

Factory Information

Factory Size (Sq.meters): Above 100,000 square meters  
Factory Location: sandu industry sandu town hangzhou city zhejiang province  
Number of Production Lines: Above 10  
Number of R&D Staff: 5 - 10 People  
Number of QC Staff: 11 - 20 People  
Contract Manufacturing: OEM Service Offered   Design Service Offered   Buyer Label Offered  

Supplier Assessment Report

Do you want to know more about this company before you make a deal? Request an Assessment Report.
Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.

Sourcing Products & Suppliers on Alibaba.com

Search Products
Enter the product you are looking for in the Search Bar and click Search
Contact Suppliers
Click Contact Now to send an inquiry or I’m online, Chat now to chat online
Check Messages
Check quotes & messages from suppliers in your email inbox or Message Center

Other Wholesale Checkout products