Super universal degreasing ready for use. It is used for rapid and deep cleaning of all washable surfaces heavily encrusted.
The combined action of its components ensures instant cleaning and radical even on the most difficult dirty.
Leave the shiny surfaces and without residue.
Fields of application
D9 has been specially formulated to eliminate accumulations fatty and oily, soot, ink marks, stamps, markers, signs of blacks streaks, layered atmospheric dirt, lipstick, fingerprints, from all washable surfaces.
In particular D9 is used for the following:
- Removing stains from tables, desks, walls, synthetic carpets, cleaning windows, cleaning of machine tools such as lathes, grinders, milling machines, etc.., Cleaning of car interiors, remove insect debris from the windows of the means of transport, pre bumper, rims, headlights of motor vehicles, cleaning keyboards and bodies of typewriters and computers, removal of debris and rubber heel marks from floors dry stripping floors D9 can also be used for cleaning floors with washer dryer.
Typical applications of D9 in the catering sector and in the years the food distribution under programs of cleaning according to the HACCP system are:
- Detergents daily (such as steam): plates and cooking grills stoves, ovens, hoods and filters sinks, floors and steel
- Deep Cleansing weekly specification (such as sponge diving vaporizer): toilets, changing rooms, display cases, showcases, pantries, storage shelves, bins garbage collection.
How to use
For deep cleaning use D9 pure or diluted 1:1. Spray on the surface or apply with a cloth, sponge or mop.
For daily cleaning, dilute 10% with water.
In the case of surfaces in direct contact with food is recommended to rinse.
- Composition: water-soluble solvents, nonionic surfactants, sequestering agents, perfumes, dyes.
- Appearance: yellow transparent liquid
- Smell: floral
- Specific gravity: 0.97
- Ph: 12.5 ± 0.5
- Solubility in water: Complete
- Biodegradability: over 90%
D9 and 'available in plastic bottle of 750 ml. with nebulizer.