AUTO AIR CONDITIONER COMPRESSOR PACKING REQUIERMENTS; ONE SET IN ONE CARTON BOX, 4SETS IN ONE BIG CARTONS OR PACKING AS OUR CUSTOMER LIKE
ACCORDING TO THE QUANTITY AND AS OUR CLIENTS' DEMAND
AUTO AC COMPRESSOR DENSO SCSO6C SCS06C Toyota Echo 1.4 Corolla Runx / Fielder PV4 pulley 442100-3000
Our factory can produce many kinds of auto Air Conditioner Compressors with good quality and one year quality warrantee
SCS06C Toyota Echo 1.4 Corolla Runx / Fielder PV6 ac compressor A Grade quality
Model number: INTL-XZC593
Car name: Toyota echo Corolla Runx / Fielder
Compressor type: DENSO SCS06C
Year Model: 2000-2003
Pulley DIA: 114mm
Compressor stytle: scroll
2000-2003 Toyota Echo L4 1.5L 1497cc SCS06C
2000 Toyota Echo L4 1.5L 1497cc SCS06C
2001 Toyota Echo L4 1.5L 1497cc SCS06C
2002 Toyota Echo L4 1.5L 1497cc SCS06C
2003 Toyota Echo L4 1.5L 1497cc SCS06C
Toyota Corolla Runx
Toyota Corolla Fielder NZE124 1NZ 2000
Basic Requirements when servicing an A/C system:
1, The Accumulator or Filter Drier should always be replaced when the Air Conditioning System is opened. For warranty Purposes buyer must show evidence of receiver/drier replacement. In some vehicles the drier comes attached to the condenser so it must replaced as well
2. A/C system must be clean and free of debris and contaminants. In most cases components can be flushed; however in some instances it may be necessary to replace the condenser or other items.
3. Orifice tube must be replaced; expansion valve must be inspected and replaced if dirty or defective.
4. Correct amount and type of oil must be used. Please refer to the OE manufacturer for this information.
5. Prior to refrigerant charging, full vacuum must be done for a minimum of 45 minutes. In humid climates or during cooler days, this time should be increased to effectively remove air and boil off moisture.
6. The Orifice Tube, if equipped, should always be replaced and the Expansion Valve, if equipped, should at least be inspected for proper operation if not replaced