This valve is ideal for shutting off and controlling the flow of pipeline, is wide installed in any selected position and used in various kind of the industries of petroleum processing, chemicals, water supply and sewage, medicine, metallurgy, electric power, building, energy engineering and so on.
1. Ductile Iron body and bonnet for high strength and impact resistance.
2. Valve body and bonnet fusion bonded epoxy coating for long life corrosion protection.
3. Straight through full bore to avoid debris traps, small flow resistance.
4. Ductile Iron wedge inside and outside fully rubberized with vulcanized EPDM or NBR, suitable for potable water.
5. Rubber bonnet gasket for longevity and protection of bonner bolts, Isolated fasteners for corrosion protection.
6. Stainless steel stem with rolling thread for high strength and corrosion resistance.
7. Back sealing facility to allow for replacement of seals under full poeration pressure.
8. Dust guard to prevent impurities.
9. Valve is supplied with hand wheel or bare shaft with square cap; Small operation torque, easy opening and closing.
Note in Maintenance,Installation and Using as follow:
1. Testing pressure in a working site:
1. If mud and sand enter in valve, you must scour inside of body by clean water;
2. The water for testing pressure must contain polyphosphate sodium, protecting inner body from corrosion;
3. When testing sealing pressure, pls don't press to end flange, otherwise making sealing surface to distortion and leakage. If it is so serious, disc will be not open and the valve is useless;
4. Finish testing, drain water of inner body, put plug on end of valve to ensure clean of inner body;
5. If valve is putted in stock more than six months, it must be tested sealing pressure.
2. Installation in location site:
1. When weight of valve excess 50Kg, you must pay attention to safety, using a sling to installation to prevent driven device damage from falling down. Advice: Valve is installed in stem direction of vertical ground;
2. When valve is connected with pipe, flange of valve must be putted up by support, otherwise valve will be leakage, serious distortion will result in not moving of driven device;
When the valves with pneumatic, hydraulic, electric actuator will be left factory, technician has completely regulated in condition of testing sealing pressure for the valves, the valves complied with the requirement. Due to medium of high temperature disc is not lighted, pls professional technical regulating.
|Face to face||DIN/BS/ANSI/AWWA|
|Main Parts and Materials|
|Body||Cast iron/Ductile iron|
|Wedge||Cast iron/Ductile iron with EPDM/NBR|
|Bonnet||Cast iron/Ductile iron|
|Bolt & Nut||Stainless Steel/Steel with zinc|
|Medium||water, wastewater, seawater, air, steam, foodstuff, medicine, oils, acids, etc.|