DS-885 Flexo ink viscosity Controller/Automatic controller For Printing
Instructions for use:
At present, in the printing industry, the viscosity adjustment and control of inks are mostly controlled by manual dilution. Because the volatility of the solvent determines the depth of the ink will change with time, the viscosity of the ink is monitored by manual methods. It is difficult to keep the color of the ink consistent from beginning to end, especially when printing high-end products, which is particularly prominent, which affects the quality of the product. Based on this idea, the instrument can automatically monitor the viscosity and control accuracy of the ink as long as the colorist adjusts the color and viscosity of the ink according to the product quality requirements.
This machine adopts microcomputer and precision electronic sensor for intelligent tracking, real-time monitoring mode, with automatic viscosity (or diluted use) automatic alarm function! This machine is used in gravure ink, compound glue, capsule, shoe material casting equipment, etc. Viscosity tracking (from low viscosity to ultra high viscosity), can also be used as a special plastic casting fabric development, laboratory testing tools such as experiments.
1. Uninterrupted monitoring of ink and glue viscosity
2. The reading of the viscosity cup (seconds) is the control unit, which makes the operation more intuitive.
3. Ink cycle, agitation, viscosity measurement and control in a single unit
4. Stable ink viscosity reduces printing defects
5. Significantly reduce ink consumption by up to 10-15%
Ink viscosity tracking range: 10~80 seconds
Ink viscosity control accuracy: <0.5 seconds
Instrument power consumption: ≤10W
Power supply voltage: 180~240V 50HZ
How to use and precautions:
1. You must first adjust the viscosity of the ink for normal use! After 5 minutes of operation, please measure the number of seconds of ink or glue with the 3# viscosity cup, and then press the setting button [SET] to complete the setting. At this time, the display will visually display the current The viscosity of the liquid is seconds and is automatically tracked for uninterrupted viscosity.
2. If higher precision is required, please press the setting button [SET] twice at any time after 30 minutes. The viscosity error will be accurate to ±0.02 seconds! Do not connect within 30 minutes after adding new ink. Press the set button!
3. Turn on the circulation pump and keep the viscosity cup full of the cup, and keep the ink flowing out of the overflow ditch;
4. Press the setting button [SET] twice to complete the setting; or press [SET] to enter the number of seconds for the measured viscosity value and then press [SET] to complete the setting;
5. Do not try to change the viscosity of the ink to the high or low by the number of settings! You can not directly add the original ink during use! You must add the ink to the ink tank when it is close to the normal viscosity state! So as not to affect the printing quality!
6. After each use, the solvent must be pumped for 2 minutes during the shutdown to keep all the pipeline and viscosity cup assembly unblocked to prevent the ink or glue from solidifying, affecting the next use!
7. The viscosity cup window should be sealed with transparent tape and kept transparent and sealed. It should be replaced frequently to prevent the ink from solidifying and easy to clean. If it affects the line of sight, please replace the new transparent tape in time. Please install the sensor assembly on the upper left side of the machine. Fixed on the bracket.
8. Every time you start the machine, please open the valve of the circulating pump to the overflow of the ink cup to overflow the ink, and keep it stable. Please stop changing the working state of the circulating pump temporarily!
1. When cleaning the sensor, do not flatten it, or turn it upside down, otherwise the ink will enter the sensor.
Department, causing permanent damage to the sensor!
Related Products 4
More Detail Information & Other Items, Please Visit This Page: