Dental X Ray Equipment
1 Digital Standard Design
2 LCD Touchpad Screen
3 Eight Panoramic modes
4 Four Cephalometric modes
Dental X Ray Equipment/ Panormic X Ray
- The NEO-TOP-F(C) provides advanced radiographic capabilities and fast exposure time.
- This is a film-based panoramic x-ray system with a Cephalometric option.
- This system combines speed with advanced technology to produce brilliant, contrast-rich panoramic images.
- The patient and system operator both benefit from the low radiation dosage, while simple touchpad screen offer easy operation.
1. Support all kinds of Panoramic view, including TMJ
2. Outstanding image quality with minimum X-ray dose
3. Intuitive user controls ensure precise and reproducible image acquisition
4. Dual speed vertical movement Up/Down Multi-Step
5. Voice guidance for patient positioning
6. Ultra-low radiation exposure
7. Multi-mode design Easy and extremely precise positioning
8. Uniform magnification (image layer center) facilitates implant planning
X-ray Room Space for System Installation
Space NEO-TOP-F(C): 2000(L) * 2000(W) * 2500(H) mm
· Above space is considered for the movement of both system operator and patient.
·The system is normally installed beside a wall, and operator uses the system on left.
Width of Door
·The width of door is more than 800mm for system movement into X-ray room.
·The condition of ground should be flat for system balance.
·Ground should support a min. 500KG of weight.
·For system stability please guarantee 3KW power supply.
Protection against radiation
·For protection against radiation follow the government or local standards.
·Check the safety zone.