Excellent food supplement for diabetics which is a combination of 21 healing herbs, 7 vitamins, 4 minerals and 4 anti-oxidants.
DIABETOLOGIST DEVELOPED FOOD SUPPLEMENT FOR DIABETES
WHAT IS DIABETPLUS?
Diabetplus is one of the most comprehensive food supplement for diabetes, which is a combination of healing herbs, vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants. It helps in sensitizing insulin, thereby reducing the quantity and increasing the quality of the insulin produced. It also provides anti-inflammatory effect on the pancreas and the body thereby allowing the body and the pancreas to recover. It also helps in the reduction of glucose absorbed in the GI tract.
HOW CAN DIABETPLUS HELP YOU?
- Fatigue- would be gone in 3 days
- Heaviness in the body- would be gone in 3 days
- Lethargy- would be gone in 3 days.
- You will feel energetic and have a feeling of lightness in the body within a week.
- There will be an overall sense of wellbeing and taken over a longer period.
- There will be a reduction in of 20-30mg/dl in the BS levels within a week of usage.
- Over a period of 1-3 months there will be a reduction of 50-70 mg/dl in the BS levels.
- As a complimentary effect normalizes the levels of total cholesterol, increases HDL and reduces LDL and VLDL.
HOW SHOULD DIABETPLUS BE TAKEN?
Diabetplus Dosage is 1-2capsules twice a day, 5-10min. before meals.
WHO CAN TAKE DAIABETPLUS?
This is an excellent food supplement for every diabetic and those diagnosed with hyperinsulinemia as it is fulfills the vitamin, mineral and anti-oxidant’s daily requirement and providing the healing herbs to improve insulin sensitivity. Also, it has no contradictions with any oral hypoglycemic medicine or insulin.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS OF DIABETPLUS?
There are no side effects and is absolutely safe. It is absolutely safe to take with oral hypoglycemic drugs and insulin.
WHEN YOU SHOULD NOT TAKE DIABETPLUS?
Diabetplus should not be taken for deficiency of any specific vitamin or mineral or during pregnancy. Individuals hypersensitive to any of the Diabetplus ingredient should avoid it.
Diabetplus is available in a pack of 120capsules and 30capsules bottle.
CAN EXCESS DOSAGE CAUSE HYPOGLYCEMIA?
It has been blended so well that when given alone, will never induce hypoglycemia.
IS DAIBETPLUS LAB CERTIFIED?
Diabetplus is tested in government certified labs and complies with the government norms for pesticides, fertilizers, heavy metals and is absolutely free of pathogenic bacterial contaminants.