|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||HJAR||Model Number:||hjar-M4260|
|Type:||Power Tool Parts,Single or bundle||Product Material::||
Metal-bond diamond/Resin-bond diamond/CBN
|Density(granularity):||80#~2000#||Minimum Thickness:||0.18mm||Max Speed:||30000 rounds per min|
|Cutting speed:||5~10mm per second||Cutting precision:||±0.005mm||Conductivity:||Electroconductive|
|Working condition:||Dry or wet cutting|
1. Blue glass cutting blade
2. for metal/steel/crystal/glass/quartz/alumina
3. manufacture of cutting tool
Diamond CBN Blue glass cutting blade
OEM of is welcome! Any customized dimension of Diamond CBN Blue glass cutting blade is available!
HJAR characteristics of Diamond CBN Blue glass cutting blade :
1. for grooving and cutting with less procedure
2. Ultra-thin, High precesion, Superhardness
3. Minimum thickness: 0.18mm
4. Max speed: 30K rounds/min.
5. Cutting speed: 5~10mm/sec.
6. Grit size(granularity): 80#~2000#
7. Cutting precision: ±0.005mm
9. Working condition: dry or wet cutting
10. Additional function: slots for removing chips
11. Single wheel or bundle, both are available
12. Body core(steel/alumina) is enhancive
Available Material of Diamond CBN Blue glass cutting blade :
2. Metal-bond diamond (hold the grits strongly, good wear resistance&shape maintenance)
3. Resin-bond diamond (the elastic resin bond makes the surface improved, super sharp)
4. CBN (mainly used for high-hardness materials grooving and cutting, like tool steel, mould steel, heat-resistant steel, stainless steel, casting iron etc.)
Diamond CBN Blue glass cutting blade can be used for:
1. Semiconductor materials
2. Oxide ceramic materials
3. Magnetic materials
4. Crystal, glass, quartz, carbide...etc.
There is no single perfect material. Many factors are involved in selecting exactly the right material to match your cutting application. Skill and experience are necessary to know what material best suits you for your application, environment, process, etc.
Our goal is to provide you a blade that gives you the maximum cutting quality at the most cost efficient price. Material selection is an important part of this equation. With that in mind, HJAR is happy to provide the following as a guide in the best material selection for the job: