About 55578 results:
Electric Drill (2476) , Grinder (6) , Other Power Tools (6)

Diamond Core Drill Bit

FOB Price: US $5 - 50 / Piece Get Latest Price
Min.Order Quantity: 20 Piece/Pieces Diamond Core Drill Bit
Supply Ability: 5000 Piece/Pieces per Month Diamond Core Drill Bit
Port: Shanghai
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union
Add to My Favorites

Quick Details

Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
STONEMATE
Model Number:
ST-C1173 Diamond Core Drill Bit
Type:
Core Drill Bit,Diamond Core Drill Bit
Material:
Diamond
Use:
Masonry Drilling
Diameter:
8-65mm
Length:
70mm

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Detail: Export standard cartons, reinforced with straps.
Delivery Detail: 7-15 days after receiving payment.

Specifications

Diamond Core Drill Bit:
1.Applicable for drilling Marble.
2.Segments10mm height,5/8"-11or M14.
3.Full Length:70mm.
4.OEM.

1.Diamond Core Drill Bit:

 

2.Product Descriptions:

Diamond Core Drill Bit:

1) Used for soft & medium hard marble.

2) Sintered type segments.

3) Short Drill,only 70mm in total lenght. 

4) Connection: M14 or 5/8"-11 female thread;Shank.

5) Diameter from 8mm to 65mm. 

6) Our Quality has been approved by European & American market for many years.

7) We can offer our clients good after-sale service and professional technical assistance.

 

3.Specifications:

Item No.DiameterSpecifications(TxHxL)
ST-C11748mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117410mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117412mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117414mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117416mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117418mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117420mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117422mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117425mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117428mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117430mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117432mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117435mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117436mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117438mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117440mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117442mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117444mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C117445mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C127448mm2.5x6x70mm
 ST-C127450mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C127452mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C127455mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C1274 58mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C1274 60mm2.5x6x70mm
ST-C1274 65mm2.5x6x70mm

Other specifications are available upon clients' request.

 

4.Packaging:

Each Core Drill Bit is packed in an inner cardboard case, some inner cases in an export standard cartons, then reinforced with straps.

 

5.Delivery:

Usually we can make shipment in 7-15 days after receiving your payment or L/C.

 

6.Payment:

We accept T/T or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% by irrevocable L/C.

 

Not exactly what you want? 1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
Founded in 2002 with a total investment of more than 15 million US Dollars, Suzhou Stonemate Machinery Co., Ltd. is committed to focusing on the diamond tool and stone machinery industry and supplying the best products and services to our dear customers. Covering an area of 23,000 square meters, our company is composed of a Machinery Department and a Diamond Tool Department.

As one of the leading manufacturers in China, we supply a wide range of products including stone cutting machines, ... View detail

Basic Information

Product/Service (We Sell): Stone Cutting Machine,Stone Profiling Machine,Stone Polishing Machine,Stone Cutting Tool,Stone Polishing Tool  
Number of Employees: 101 - 200 People  

Trade & Market

Main Markets: Oceania
Western Europe
Southeast Asia
Africa
Mid East
Eastern Asia
Eastern Europe
South America
North America
Total Annual Sales Volume: US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million  
Export Percentage: 91% - 100%  

Factory Information

Number of R&D Staff: 41 - 50 People  
Number of QC Staff: 5 - 10 People  

Supplier Assessment Report

Do you want to know more about this company before you make a deal? Request an Assessment Report.
Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.

Send your message to this supplier

Sourcing Products & Suppliers on Alibaba.com

Search Products
Enter the product you are looking for in the Search Bar and click Search
Contact Suppliers
Click Contact Now to send an inquiry or I’m online, Chat now to chat online
Check Messages
Check quotes & messages from suppliers in your email inbox or Message Center
China (Mainland) | Trading Company | Contact Details
Experience: Established 2007

Communicate with Supplier:

Ms. Susan Cao
Ms. Susan Cao:
What can I do for you?
Not exactly what you want?
1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like: