- Price - MOPS -25USD
- Local - road tanker (price revise every week)
- no minimum quantity for FOB
- Simple procedure
PROCEDURE, TERM AND CONDITION:
- Buyer issues Letter of Intent (LOI).
- Seller issues Soft Corporate Offer (SCO).
- Buyer shall submit Irrevocable Confirmed Purchase Order (ICPO) per shipment quantity lifting with proposed Q88 detail, company profile and financial capability.
- Seller issues the Full Corporate Offer (FCO), draft of Contact Agreement to be initially signed by Buyer and acceptances NCND to be signed by all parties involves.
- Once verification on Buyers capability acceptance, initial meeting with the Seller shall be arranged together with Buyer and representative/s.
- Seller issues Original Contract to the Buyer and both parties will then be required signing and sealed and lodge at their respective bank with the contract number.
- Buyer shall submit the payment instrument as per their capacity to Seller accounts as per agreement:
- Buyer shall issue Payment Guarantee 20-40% of the total amount (as a Security Deposit) from the cargo value in BD/TT/Cash to Seller;
- After the process and Supplier already issued out the Product Availability, the Buyer within 4-7 days will have to pay the balance of 60-80%; and the Buyer has to inform the vessel location coordinate in order for the PETRONAS MARITIME to vet thru the vessel if the vessel is yet to be registered with PETRONAS; as well as seller have to appoint the shipping agent to handle the shipping documentations;
- After passing thru the vessel vetting, within 24 hours Supplier will give the Lay can date for lifting the cargo.
- Within 4-7 working days after confirm Buyers payment, Supplier or Seller shall advise the lay-can date for lifting the cargo.
- Loading shall be done accordingly to the Contract Agreement.
DISCOUNT : All discounted value given to Buyers side shall be agreed upon negotiation with the Seller after Buyer has proven their financial capability.