Digital counter with 6 Digit Event Counting. The Digital Counter has battery backup to save the count.
o Input signal suitable for Contact/Make break, Limit switch, Proximity sensor, Photo-electric switch, Infra-red Sensor, Rotary Encoder or any other sensor giving Pulse output.
o CMOS/LSI design for high reliability and accuracy. No moving parts as in Electro-mechanical Counters.
o Reset by Front Push Button or external contact.
o Special de-bounce circuit to prevent spurious counts in slow speed/contact make break.
o 12V/75mA DC output for Proximity sensor/Photo sensor
o Built in Ni-Cd rechargeable battery back-up for saving count on power down.
- Display : 0.3 Red LED 6 digit display for count
- Count Inputs : a. Voltage Pulse: 3V to 30V DC
b. Potential free contact from limit switch/relay/micro-switch
- Input Frequency : Up to 1KHz
- Battery Back-Up : Retention of count on power failure using internal
rechargeable Ni-Cd battery
- Size : 96mm x 48mm x 130mm
- Mounting : Panel Mounting