Product Name: Angelica root extract, Angelica sinensis extract, Dong quai extract, Ligustilide
Latin Name: Angelica sinensis (Oliv) Diels
Molecular Formula: C12H14O2
Molecular Weight: 190.24
CAS No: 4431-01-0
Appearance: Yellow brown fine powder
Specification: Ligustilide: 1% 4:1 7:1
Test Method: HPLC
Packing: Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside or as per your requirement.
Net weight: 25kg/drum
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Angelica is a good remedy for colds, coughs, pleurisy, wind, colic, rheumatism and diseases of the urinary organs, and it is generally used as a stimulating expectorant, combined with other expectorants the actions of which is facilitated, and to a large extent diffused, through the whole of the pulmonary region. It is also a useful agent for feverish conditions, acting as a diaphoretic.
1. Curing heart-throb,megrim and injuries from falls and also enriching the blood.
2. Providing energy,vitality,and resistance to disease.
3. Treating anemia,boils,headaches,venous problems,low im-munity,and problems of peripheral blood flow.
4. Regulating female hormones,in the treatment of most menstrual and menopausal problems and in pregnancy and delivery.
5. A blood tonic,promoting its production and circulation.
6. Preventing spasms,relaxing vessels,and reducing blood clotting in peripheral vessels.