|Place of Origin:||
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Main Raw Material:||
Construction, Packing, Bonding, Sealing, Waterproofing
Acetic Silicon Sealant
Acetic cure silicone glue
|Minimum Order Quantity:||
|Factory Direct Price:||
|Packaging Details:||1728 pcs-master carton-41x41x33 cm; Use K=K hard carton to pack, G.W.: 20 kg|
|Delivery Detail:||21 days after confirming sample|
Acetic Silicon Sealant by Dow Corning.
Small metal tube filling and re-packaging by Shin Dorn.
OEM packaging available.
Acetic Silicon Sealant
1. Best quality silicone glue with raw material supplied by Dow Corning.
2. Shin Dorn provides custom packaging of any size of aluminum squeeze tubes. To ensure shelf life of silicone glue, we have dedicated lacquer coating procedures to effectively prevent adhesive leakage.
3. Fast curing, excellent sealing and waterproofing performance.
4. Passes US and EU standards.
5. Factory direct sells, offering you the most competitive price!
6. We also offer a variety of plastic products, such as bathroom wall hooks and soap dispensers, to go with the silicone glue.
7. Dow Corning Neutral Cure Silicone Rubber also available.
Product Raw Material:
Adhesive: Dow Corning acetic cure silicone rubber
10 ml tube
For bonding, sealing and waterproofing glass, mirror, metal, wood, aluminum, cement, ceramics and many plastics.
PASS ASTM F963-11 for Total lead in paint and similar surface-coating materials.
ISO9001-2008 Quality Management System;
- Custom aluminum squeeze tubes of any size with our own production equipment.
Acetic acid odor
Hydrotreated middle petroleum distillates
- Fast curing, excellent waterproof and adhesive performance.
Dry to touch in 60 minutes
Yes. Reactive with water or moisture. Might cause burns if swallowed.
Keep containers tightly closed to avoid contamination or in contact with oxidizers, water or moisture.
Method of Application:
1. Be sure to use silicone sealant with adequate ventilation.
Wipe up or scrape up material or its residue completely since some silicone material, even in small quantity, may present a slip hazard. Final cleanup may require use of steam, solvents or detergents. Dispose of saturated absorbant or cleaning materials appropriately, since spontaneous heating may occur. Avoid soil, water and drains contamination. Dispose of this material as well as those materials and items employed in the cleanup in accordance with current government regulations.
Not classified as hazardous. Acetic acid (HOAc) is formed upon contact with water or humid air. Adopt proper ventilation during use to control HOAc exposures.
In case of eye contact, flush eye(s) cautiously with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and consult physician.
Shin Dorn’s Advantages:
1. Factory direct sells, offering you a competitive price!
2. 20+ years of manufacturing and exporting experience in China.
3. Products complying with US and EU standards.
4. Integrated OEM and ODM service to suit your needs.
5. Minimum order quantity negotiable under certain conditions.
6. Fast and accurate quotes.
7. Premium service!