Dry batteries for ups 12v 24ah AGM lead acid battery
Valve regulated lead acid series ups batteries are designed with AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) technology, high performance plates and electrolyte to gain extra power output for common power backup system applications.
1. Container/Cover: Made of UL94HB and LU 94V-0 ABS Plastic
2. Negative Plates: Use the special PbCa alloy grids, optimize the recombination efficiency and less gassing.
3. Separator: Import high quality AGM separator.
4. Positive Plates: PbCa grids minimize corrosion and prolong life.
5. Terminal post: Cooper material with maximum conductivity, enhance the high current rapidly.
6. Vent Valve: Allows the release of excess gas automatically for safety.
20 hours rate(3.85A 10.8V)
10 hours rate(7.5A 10.8V)
5 hours rate(13.5A 10.5V)
1 hour rate(48.5A 9.6V)
Full charged battery 77°F(25°C):8mΩ
Capacity affected by Temperature (10 hour rate)
Capacity after 3 month storage
Capacity after 6 month storage
Capacity after 12 month storage
Max discharge current77°F(25°C):700A(5S)
Charge (Constant Voltage)
Float:13.6 to 13.8V/77°F/(25°C)
Cycle:14.5 to 14.9V/77°F/(25°C)
Control systems, Electric toys, Emergency lamp, Power tools, Medical treatment equipment, Alarm system, Emergency light system, Standby power supply, UPS and computer standby power supply, Power system, Telecommunication system, Firefighting equipment standby power supply, Railway station, Ship Equipment, Military Equipment, Telephone switching system.