How to use Dual Chamber Syringe
- Make a syringe stand and front chamber look upwards indicated in. (Picture 1)
- Start pushing plunger rod very gradually and slowly in order to have middle stopper reach at stop line. It must take 6-8 seconds. If plunger rod is pushed so rapidly, the liquid may leak from needle part or powder will not be easily mixed.
- When the middle stopper reached at stop line, liquid in second chamber will be transferred to the front chamber through swollen part in syringe tube. (Picture 2)
- Slightly clap syringe on the palm to become a suspension.
- Remove air bubbles from suspension, and then inject to patient immediately.