Duramat Wear Plate is a result of an extensive research and development effort in Taekwang Global Tech Corp. It has been testif
Merits of Duramat Wear Plates:
1. Special weld bead pattern and smooth overlap wear plates.
2. No distortion or only minimal one-dimensional distortion after weld overlay on mild steel
or stainless steel base preventing further aggravation from mechanical-and-thermal
induced stress and a deterioration of base metals mechanical properties.
3. Uniform cracking wear plate to prevent cracking and stress-relief check expansion to
disastrous degree during plate forming.
4. High C, Cr and alloy chemistry to form hypo- and hyper-eutectic carbide Duramat SP
Plate (one is to note that hardness itself tells nothing much about lifetime; it is the weld
profile and surface pattern, the concentration of carbides and intermolecular bonding in
the austenitic matrix that determines the excellent ability to resist wear). Additional
complex carbide alloys are also added in certain series of Duramat wear plates.
5. Least minimum overlay dilution possible based on our welding controls to yield
maximum carbide formation and micro-hardness.
6. 4 hardface welding torches per plate in our production to shorten our delivery to our
7. Scientific and close metallurgical control of all the overlaying processes involved.
8. Continuous application, machinery and material innovation to upgrade our choices of
offer made possible through our synergistic R&D teams and efforts in Duramat Network
9. Strict adherence to TQM-IPOF world-class quality manufacture concept.