1. EDTA Series
2. nice price& high quality
3. prompt shipment
4.professional supplier of EDTA
1)99% content Tech grade
2)25kg craft bags or 1000kg FIBC bag
Heavy metal %(Pb)
Chelate Value (mgCaCO3/g)
Feature: EDTA is a white crystal powder. Its melting point is 240 °C (decomposition). Its solubility in water is 0.5g/L (25°C). It is insoluble in common organic solvents. It is soluble in boiling water 160 times as much, and soluble in alkali solvents like sodium hydroxide.
At 150°C, it shows the tendency to depart from carboxyl.
Main Application: An agent for chealte, EDTA is mainly used for water treatment, as an additive to detergent, chemical for photography, paper-making and oil-field. It is also used as detergent for boiler cleaning and reagent in chemical analysis.
1. High molecular chemical industry: EDTA is used as polymetization activator for butyl bezene latex, and polyreaction terminator in acrylic fibre poiduction.
2. Daily chemicals: EDTA is used as additive to detergent, skin cream and hair-conditioner.
3. Paper-making: EDTA is used for treating the steamed fibre. It will promote the whiteness of paper and reduce the incrustation in the steamer.
4. Pharmaceutical industry: Through cyclopolymerization with methyl amide, EDTA is made into ethyl imide, a remedy for psoriasis. It is also a stablizer for some vaccines and an antihaemoagglutinin.
5. Textile dyeing and printing: EDTA will promote color ability of the dyestuff and brightness of the dyed fabric.
Packing:PP bag, 25kg/bag. 20MT/20' FCL, 18MT/20' FCL if with pallets.
Storage: In dry and ventilated storehouse. Avoid direct sunshine and handle with care.