|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||HDB||Model Number:||WP-2.4*150mm|
|Material:||Tungsten||Length:||150 mm||Operating Current:||50-160 A|
|Welding Current:||70-130 A||Diameter:||2.4 mm||Application:||GTAW / TIG welding|
|Color Mark:||Green||Package:||10 Pieces||Finish:||Ground|
|Packaging Detail:||10 pcs in a plastic box, 10 plastic boxes in a inner paper box, 24 inner paper boxes in a carton.|
|Delivery Detail:||10~20 days|
Used for welding on aluminium,magnesium,nickel and alloys. Free from all additives. A electrode for alternating current weld.
1. Diameter: 2.4mm (3/32")
2. Length:150mm (6")
3. Provides stable arc
4. More sizes available
5. Professional manufacturer
Forms a clean, balled end when heated and provides good arc stability for AC welding with a balanced or unbalanced squarewave or sine wave..
3.Pure Tungsten Electrode:
Pure tungsten contains a minimum of 99.8% tungsten with no other alloying elements.
This allows the tip to form a clean, balled end which provides good arc stability on AC. It is generally used in the welding of aluminum and magnesium alloys (AC)
4. Colorful package:
5. Overview of production line:
All of our products are tested by damage and flaw machine, no permission of spot-checking!
6.More models available:
1) We can supply electrodes of thoriated tungsten, ceriated tungsten, lanthanated
tungsten, zirconiated tungsten pure tungsten.
2) Item: WP, WT20, WC20, WZr3, WZr8, WL10, WL15, WL20
3) Diameter: 0.5- 10.0mm
4) Length: 50.00mm, 75.00mm, 150.00mm, 175.00mm
5) Quality of surface: polish annealed, or ground annealed
6) Applications: GTAW / TIG welding and plasma welding, cutting torches
FREE SAMPLES can be sent on request. Call me, let's talk more!