EPS Sandwich Wall Panel Making Machine/Rock Wool Sandwich Tiles Rolling Making Line
Machine For Reference
Sandwich Roof Machine Details
main parameter of Sandwich panel forming machine line
Suitable to process
Color steel plate
Width of the plate
Thickness of the plate
Diameter of the roller
About 15 T
380V 50Hz 3phases
Material of the cutting plate
sandwich panel standards
Min cut length: 3 m Max stacker length: 15 m
raw material standards
0.4~0.6mm (the coil surface should be flat, no arch and the others surface trouble.)
Material coil yield strength
Material coil max width
see detailed profile drawings.
Material coil max weight
Material coil inner diameter
EPS core material
shoule be flat
no flat degree is ≤1.5mm/m,
sandwich panel length
longer than 5 meters
main parameter of roll forming machine
Color Steel plate, galvanized sheet
Rows of rollers
Thickness of raw material
diameter of shaft
3.Payment Term and Condition
30% T/T in advance, 70% T/T before shipment
Within 60 Working Days after receipt of the down payment
1 year and life-long maintenance
Installation and commissioning
Our engineer will go to make installation there, Buyer pay our engineer 60 USD /day, an
The easy damaged parts
The raw material
Loading in container
Q: Can you make the product according to my design or proto type?
A: Yes. We have an experienced team for working out the most suitable design and production plan for the machine that you are going to book with us
Q: Are you a factory or trading company ?
A: We are a factory?
Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in YingKou City, LiaoNing Province, China. All our clients, from home or abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us !
Q: How do you guarantee the quality of the products?
A: Strict product quality, unqualified resolute don't factory.This is the tenet of our factory
Every one of our products have strict testing procedures, must be 100% quality assurance.
We provide the technical support for whole life.
Meanwhile, if any parts go broken and not artificial damage, we will send you new ones for free.
When need the technician to go abroad, we will arrange the technician.
But the buyer should take all the cost, including Visa, Roundtrip ticket,
suitable accommodation and pay the service fee to the technician with $100/days
T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be paid by T/T after you inspect the machine
in seller's factory before delivery )
After sale service & promise
With the policy of clientoriented business at HaiTian Colored Steel Sheet Eequipment Con.,Ltd
We put highly emphasis on not only outstanding quality but also excellent and efficient after sales
service with specialfocus on a wide range of roofing roll forming machines.In addition to
installation,operation training, regular maintenance and spear parts provided, we will keep
offering our best service even overdue the period of guarantee. Always we sincerely welcome
suggestions and feedbacks from our customers regardless of good or even negative on comments
so as to keep on improving and innovating our production line.Sticking to the principle to
provide all clients with an excellent after sales service, we satisfy customers' needs in
compliance their requirements at all costs. Over the past 11 years, therefore, we have grown
our business on rollformers gradually, which we believe firmly it's just the proven of our good
performance on QC, after sales service and machines manufacturing.The more you learn about
us, the more you will understand that we are reliable and trustworthy. Just give a try to send
your inquiry to us and you'll see!
Customers to visit our factory
If you have any needs, please contact me !