Operating System, oil and gas training system
|Operating Systems Supported:||
ESIM-FOR3T Oil recovery
|Place of Origin:||
Sichuan, China (Mainland)
Training oilfield workers
|Packaging Details:||Oil recovery simulator system is packed in wooden boxes with foam inside which satisfy highways, railways, and maritime transport.|
|Delivery Detail:||3 months|
The Oil Rig Simulator is designed to provide training for engineers and technicians in oil rig engineering.
System main goal:
1. Provide instructions and training in oil rig technique and theory for technicians and students majored in Oil-Rig.
2. Provide operational practices for technicians and employees.
3. Provide training for students with demonstration experiments, operational practice and technique learning and operation in the courses of oil rig Technique Theory and oil rig Practice.
4. Provide 2D/3D real-time working flow.
Training Function :
1)Rod-pumped well operation
3)Water-injection well operation
5)Oil pump operation
Configuration: (As per one set) :
Figure 1 System Framework of Hardware
SYSTEM SOFTWARE :
The system software is Windows style which is convenient for user and system administrator, which consists of 2 parts, including 2D work flow interface and 3D equipment status interface. The console panel control equipment state of the graphics software, the main control software in real time to calculate the flow state of each pipeline.
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR FUNCTIONS :
1. Simulate and set environmental parameters in oil rig operation.
2. Hardware self-check: check one-time gauges and operators of designated console to confirm abnormal objects.
OPERATOR FUNCTION :
(1) Rod-pumped well operations
1) Rod-pumped well opening
2) Rod-pumped well shut-in
3) Rod-pumped well hot-washing
(2) Single well metering
1) Rod-pumped well metering
2) Electric pump well metering
(3) Water-injection well operations
1) Changing reserve water flush line to positive injection line
2) Injection well reverse cleanout
(4) Pump room operations
(5) Oil pump operations
(6) Normal operations