|CAS No.:||9003-01-4||Other Names:||acrylic undercoat||MF:||C3H4O2|
|EINECS No.:||202-415-4||Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China (Mainland)||Main Raw Material:||Acrylic|
|Usage:||Building Coating||Application Method:||Brush, Roll or Spray||State:||Liquid Coating|
|Brand Name:||yuran||Model Number:||YRB-3108||Color:||transparent or white|
|Shelf Life:||12 months||Suggested Tool:||Brush, Roller, Spray||Theoretical Coverage:||0.15-0.20kg/㎡/coat|
|Packaging Detail:||6kg/barrel, OEM package offered.|
|Delivery Detail:||7 days after receiving advanced payment|
1.Wall filler sealer primer coating
2.Strong prmeability and obturating ability
Eco-friendly Anti-alkali Underbody Coating/Paint
Yuran wall filler sealer primeris an environment-friendly waterborne preparatory paint put on materials before painting. It has been specially designed as a solution for the environmental disadvantages of existing solvent-based paint and solvent-based paint that contains high VOCs (volatile organic compounds), toxic metals, and other harmful substances. Yuran primer/sealer has ultra-low or zero VOCs, it meets the standards of most of the strict environmental regulations and rules of many countries of the world. It ensures better adhesion of paint to the surface, increases paint durability, and provides additional protection for the material being painted.
1. Strong permeability & obturating ability.
2. Excellent alkali-resistant & anti-fungus properties.
3. Super adhesion and easy to apply.
4. Friendly to the environment.
5. Save time & money.
6. Good sealing properties.
7. Promoting the film build of finish.
5 to 10 years
ISO9001:2000 standard, ISO14024:1999
(best construction effect):
with 5-10% water
No. of Coat Recommended:
Theoretical Coverage: 6 to 8(m2/kg/coat)
Note: The practical consumption may vary with substrate condition, construction methods, environment and other factors.
Interior wall, new or previously painted masonry surfaces such as brickwork, plaster, cement and rendering.
All surfaces should be sound, dry, clean, free of oil, dirt, grease, mildew, loose and flaking paint and other foreign substances.
The surface should be flat and sanded smooth.
1) Remove all oil/grease contaminants, loose rust, loose scale and loose paint.
2) Fill any minor cracks with an appropriate filler.
3) Surface should be flat and sanded smooth.
Previously Painted Surfaces:
1) Wash to remove contaminants.
2) Rinse thoroughly with water and allow to dry for 24 hours.
3) Remove loose paint.
4) Scrub heavy chalk exterior areas and overhead area with soap and water.
5) All existing mildew must be removed.
2. Relative humidity (RH)<85%.
3. Surface humidity <10% .
Shelf Life: 12 months in sealed cans, away from frost and insolate, The storing temperature shall range 5-35°C.
Please note that:
1. Stir the paint well until homogenous.
2. This product avoid with the polyurethane or mixes in other paint and the powder lot, so as to avoid the phenomenon of yellow.
3. Please make sure the lid tightly closed when not in use to avoid the dust and dirt contamination coating.