Facing quality problem ? We involved in redesign and reverse engineering for electronic product.
Witura product design services are capable of working with small business entrepreneurs, and regional companies. Our product design teams are able to flourish under strict tolerances and specifications.
Circuit Board Design. Open to new ideas about circuit board design? Let our expertise in printed circuit board design, manufacturing, and assembly identify and suggest improvements to your printed circuit board design. You’ll
realize cost savings from an improved quality in the product’s streamlined manufacturing.
Improve the manufacturing process and improve quality at the same time. Witura works with your circuit board design engineers and sales teams and suggests ways to redesign your board to reduce the cost of production and improve its manufacturability.
We may identify mechanical layout changes of your circuit board so it fits our existing production equipment or make fiducially (point of origin) placement suggestions to improve the quality of the manufacturing process by improving the placement accuracy of pick and place machines.
- Box build – complete product assembly and test
- Printed Circuit Board Assembly
- Kitted Printed Circuit Board Assembly - You purchase the parts and printed circuit boards. We build it and return fully assembled
- Box Build Assembly. Witura can test, calibrate, package, and ship directly to your assembly line, distributor or customer. Have confidence in knowing that your parts are 100% functionally tested
- Quick Turn Prototype Assembly – Micro and high count components BGA rework and repair, in-house x-ray verification
Our testing philosophy is to do the minimum testing to get the maximum reliability – that not only saves you money but gives you the best results.
- Bare Board Testing
- Assembled Circuit Board Testing
- Product Burn-In
- Cable, Harness Testing
- Functional Testing - This optional phase of functional testing is a value-added service to increase your confidence in the stability and reliability of your printed circuit boards. It is done by actually running electronic systems. Witura can perform elevated temperature and ambient functional testing.
- Bed of Nails Testing: This is where the functionality of the circuit board is tested. Requires custom fixturing
- Go-No-Go Testing