anti bark dog collars
pet bark stopper
Effective on dogs from 5 pounds to 150 pounds
Extremely small and light weight
Pet Bark Stopper (adjust intensity of the sensitive) Dog Training Bark /ELECTRONIC AUTO ANTI-BARK DOG TRAINING SHOCK COLLAR Stopping Nuisance Barking
How it works:
The Terminator first applies a warning tone followed by progressively increasing tone and shock as your dog's barking persists. If your dog is quiet for 30 seconds or more, the Terminator resets to the mildest correction level. In this way, your pet needs only to experience the higher shock levels a few times before learning that the mild sound and shock stimulus is a warning of stronger corrections to come. Your pet will quickly learn to SHUT UP at the mild correction without having to suffer the more intense stimulus. We have found this technique of progressively increasing sound and shock is not only more humane, It's more EFFECTIVE in breaking the barking habit than conventional shocking bark control collars.
1. Humane uses painless tone followed by shock only if barking persists.
2. Automatically increases tone and shock stimulus as barking persists.
7. Operates on a single long life, 6 volt alkaline battery. The biggest voltage is 13V, when shocking
8. Effective on dogs from 5 pounds to 150 pounds.
9. APSD—Automatic Power Saving Mode. More than 2000 times shock, and stand by more than 45 days.
Use of your new Bark Terminator is almost completely automatic. There is no electronic control to adjust. Just install a 6 volt alkaline battery, adjust the strap to the size of your dog's neck and the Unit automatically begins doing its job.
Before putting your Bark Terminator on your pet there are a few things about the unit with which you should become familiar. The Bark Terminator uses a microphone to sense your dog's bark. The microphone is located at the center of the unit underneath the strap as shown easily sense the sound of your dog's bark right through the strap. Electric shock is delivered by the two probes. You will also notice a small hole on the side of the unit. This is the location of the speaker which sounds the correction tones.
Purchasing a New Battery:
Your Bark Terminator is battery operated, so it will be necessary to purchase a standard 6 volt alkaline battery Standard 6 volt 2/3 AA.
Installing/Replacing the Battery:
To access the battery compartment firmly push down on the engraved area of the plastic case and slide the battery door open.
Install the new battery between the "clip" and "spring" contacts. Note that "spring" contact is for the negative end and the "clip" contact is for the positive end.
Replace the battery door. When slid into place it should snap shut. Normal battery life is three to four months. Replace the battery when the tone becomes notably softer or stops all together.
Putting the Bark Terminator on Your Dog:
Place the unit around your dog's neck and adjust the collar length using the slide buckle provides with the strap. The unit should fit snugly underneath your dog's neck. Make sure that the electrodes are in direct contact with your dog's skin. Hair between the electrodes and skin will severely diminish the shock effect. If necessary, it's advisable to clip or shave your dog's fur under the neck to insure direct contact.
1. This device is made up of plastic and electronic components that are not digestible.
2. Although its microprocessor is designed to differentiate your dog's individual bark from stray environmental noises, the unit may occasionally be activated by other vibrations or sounds. This is normal, but it should not happen so often as to confusing to your pet. If the unit is falsely triggered by excessive scratching, shaking of the head or rolling on the ground, your pet may be suffering from fleas or ear mites. If these activities are evident, have your pet checked by a Veterinarian for parasites.
3. The Bare Terminator is designed to be water resistant. But it is not fully soggy. It's ok to let your dog wear the unit in the rain, but be sure to remove it before bathing your pet or allowing it to swim. If the device gets very wet or submerged in water, remove the battery and allow the unit to dry completely for at least a couple of days. And then install a new one before using it.
Shenzhen Huasai Technology Co., Ltd., founded in 2008, has integrated the R&D, design, production and sale of Pet and Home & Garden products.
We have a team with professional qualities & dedication. We are adhering to the spirit of "innovation, good faith and better service our customers", and we extend a warm welcome to all our new customers to establish a friendly business relationship with us. View detail