1. High performance pouring sealant
2. For LED
3. Low viscosity
4. Easy handle
5. Humidity resistant
Introduction on eletronic pouring sealant RoSHEP-500
Eletronic pouring sealant RoSHEP-5has been specially developed for LED Lamp encapsulation with high reliability. It is composed of three parts, including Resin EP-500A, Hardener EP-500B and light diffusant agent. Owing to low viscosity, it can be handled easily. The cured resin possesses excellent mechanical strength, electrical properties and humidity resistance.
Clear, light blue
Clear, light yellow
2. Application conditions
Mix Ration (weight)
Mix Viscosity cps/25°C
Pot Life (at 25°C)
6 hrs (After Mixing)
130°C*40~45 min (Demold)
3. Cured properties
Hardness (Shore D)
Volume resistivity ohm-cm
Surface resistivity ohm
Thermal expansion coefficient mm/mm *°C
Water absorption (100°C*1 hr)%
Glass transition temperature °C
(1) In general the diffusant amount is about 3~6 phr of EP-500A.
(2) After mixing EP-500A and EP-500B, the viscosity will increase gradually. Cast the mixture within the specified pot life.
(3) EP-500A can heat to reduce viscosity for benefiting mixing peel bubble,but it would decrease pot life if the temperature is much higher.
(4) Hardener EP-500B which is acid anhydride1 will suck water in atmosphere to form 1, 2-dicargoxylic acid precipitate, so you should screw on the lid when you don't use it, avoiding deteriorate.
(5) Don't touch your skin and eyes, if touch skin, washing with soap water; if touch eyes, washing with water, then get to hospital immediately.