5 Check below for more information on placing an order
1. Inquiry-Professional quotation.,please supple the detailed information abont your target label,just like:1:artwork 2:size 3:quantity 4:color 5:logo/plan design 6:application
If you are not very familiar with our product,The professional sales team will service you kindly.
2. Confirm the price, lead time, artwork, payment term etc.
3. Basic Label sales rep send the Proforma Invoice with Basic Label seal.
4. Customer make the payment for deposit and send us Bank receipt.
5.Free mock up digital proof for you after we have got the payment, And will make the samples according to your request, send you photos or Samples to get your approval. After approval, the order will be mass produce soon.
6. Middle Production-send photos to show the production line which you can see your products in . Confirm the estimated delivery time again.
7.My logistics Dep. will send you [ Email subject: shipping notification] by email with picture and tracking number after shipped.
8. Clients make payment for balance then Basic Label Ship the goods .
9. Order can be say “finish” when you receive the goods and satisfy with them .
10. Feedback to Basic Label about Quality , Service, Market Feedback & Suggestion. And we can do better
6 how about the types of folds?
Straight cut- No fold. Straight cut labels are usually sewn on all 4 sides, the top, or on left and right side only. There is No extra charge for this type of fold.
Endfold Endfolded labels are folded down on the left and right side. They are applied the same way as straight cut labels, but have a softer edge. Sewing contractors may charge more for working with an endfold, so please consult with them before making your final decision. Cruz Label does not charge extra for this fold.
Centerfold Centerfold labels are folded in the middle and usually sewn into a seam. Centerfold labels can also be used for sleeve and hem labels. Cruz Label does not add an extra charge for this fold, unless label is oversized or very small before fold.
Miter Fold With miter fold labels, the ends are folded under and up, creating a tab to be sewn into a seam. This fold does require an extra charge. Please contact one of our sales professionals to learn more about Woven Labelswith a miter fold.
ManhattanFold Manhattan fold is just like a centerfold label, except the top of the label is folded down, creating a flap to tuck the bottom fold into. This type of fold does requires an extra charge.
7 waht the advantages of Donggaun liuxing computer weaving co.,ltd?
1. Professional service: trained staff, professional sales team and designers, advanced technology and equipments.
2. Competitive price: direct factory, manufactured and shipped by ourself.
3. Eco-friendly material: .all materials are with certificates.
4. Prompt delivery: either sample or mass product.
5. After-sales service: any quality issues, we'll try to solve soonest