Environmental Economic Elastic Art Layer Building Coating
Yuran environmental economic elastic art layer building coating is made from flexible acrylic emulsion polymer, acrylic emulsion, modified acrylic emulsion, special additives, filler and additives. It could conceal the shortages of wall surfaces and can make all kinds of wrinkles according to your special requirements by one roller, then get a 3D vision.
1. High elastic and decoration
2. Washable, flexible, full texture
3. Super adhesion and color retention
4. Effective performance 5. Water based, easy to apply
5 to 10 years
ISO9001:2000 standard, ISO14024:1999
(best construction effect):
with 2-3% water
No. of Coat Recommended:
Theoretical Coverage: 1.00 to 1.67 (m2/kg/coat)
Little wrinkles: 1.67 (m2/kg/coat);
Middle wrinkles: 1.34 (m2/kg/coat);
Large wrinkles: 1.00 (m2/kg/coat).
Note: The practical consumption may vary with substrate condition,
environment and other factors.
Widely used in exterior wall surface decorating of advanced building, such as hotel, cinema, office building, villa, apartment etc.
2. Relative humidity (RH)<85%.
3. Surface humidity <10% .
Shelf Life: 12 months in sealed cans, away from frost and insolate, The storing temperature shall range 5-35°C.
Please note that:
1. Stir the paint well until homogenous.
2. This product avoid with the polyurethane or mixes in other paint and the powder lot, so as to avoid the phenomenon of yellow.
3. Please make sure the lid tightly closed when not in use to avoid the dust and dirt contamination coating.
1. Pay attention to the sanitation and hygiene of the application area.
2. Dealing with construction waste should comply with environmental regulations.
3. The item must be sealed in store, keep it out of touch of children.
4. Don't swallow, do not inhale mist, and avoid contact with eyes.
5. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of freshwater.
1. Put it upright position. Make sure put it less than 6 layers.
2. Handle with care. Don't tramp.
3. Avoid direct sun exposure for preventing excessive high temperature.