1)Epoxy AB adhesive (named AB glue) contain epoxy and polyamine resins.
2)It combine exceptionalstrength and durability,
Detailed Selling Lead Description
The 5 Minutes A+B glue is a two component and room temperature curing acrylate adhesive.
It's widely used in automobile and motorcycle repairing, some emergency
and fast repairing and DIY market.
1. Fast curing (only in 5 minutes)
2. Very high bonding strength (>20. 0MPa)
3. It can bond most substrates, such as metal, stone, wood, plastic, ceramic, glass,
4. Can bond oily surface.
5. Mixing ratio of A&B is 1:1. And the mixing ratio not like epoxy adhesive, just
estimate the volume of A&B by eyeballing is OK
How to use:
1. Puncture seal with the reverse of the tube cap;
2. Clean the surfaces to be bonded and make the surface dry and free of dirt;
3. Squeeze about equal volume of A and B from each tube, and then mix the two component
thoroughly by the mixing ratio of 1:1(by volume);
4. Apply the mixed adhesive to the surfaces to be bonded, and then put the surfaces
together and press;
5. The mixed glue will cure in 5 minutes(under 23°C). Once the glue cures, you
can get 70% of its full bonding strength, so the bonded objects can be
6. Shelf Life: 12 months;
7. Standard Package: 10g/blister, 20g/blister;