To lower the viscosity of liquid epoxy resin, to be used as floor material, concrete repairing material, filling material, flexi
XY501 Epoxy Reactive Diluent
Chemical name: Butyl Glycidyl Ether (BGE). Molecular formulaC7H14O2, molecular weight130,
Structural Formula: C4H9OCH2(CHCH2)O,
CAS No: 2426-08-6
Physical and Chemical Character: Colorless Transparent Liquid, little irritant smell, low toxic,
specific gravity: 0.92-0.94, flash burning point: 150
2. Technical Data Sheet(TDS)
Combined with Liquid Epoxy Resin, suitable for Epoxy embedding material, Casting material, Encapsulating material, Coating Material, and Adhesive. To be used in non-solvent unticorrosion coating, widing-forming.
Application features: Low viscosity, can greatly lower the viscosity of epoxy resin, improve the tenacity and adhesion of cured epoxy resin, good solubility with various epoxy resins.
- Packed in 20 kg or 180kg plastic drum or 900kgs/IBC container.
- Storage and transportation must conform to basic requirements of normal chemicals.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area. Keep away from ignition sources, heat and flame and sunlight
- It is necessary to maintain insulated (tightly seal) after use, in order to avoid negative influence arousing from moisture absorption.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of skin contact, flush with soap and water immediately, in case of eyes contact, rinse with flowing water immediately. If swallowed, get medical aid.
- The working environment must be ventilation.
- The information above is only for your reference, please test before use. Any further inquiry in application, please feel free to contact us in time.