Best quality, Competitive price, Fast Delivery, Excellent service.
Product: Eucommia Ulmoides P.E.
Eucommia (Eucommia ulmoides) is a small tree native to China. It is near threatened in the wild, but is widely cultivated in China for its bark, and is highly valued in herbology such as Traditional Chinese medicine.
Detailed Product Description
1 Product name: Eucommia Ulmoides P.E chlorogenic acid
2 Latin name : Eucommiaceae
3 Active Ingredient: Chlorogenic Acid
4 pecification: 20%-98%
5 Appearance : Yellowish brown to white powder
6 Molecular formula: C16H18O9
7 Molecular weight: 354.31
8 CAS No.: 327-97-9
9 Solubility: Good solubility in water
10 Melting point:205-209°C
1. Has antihypertensive effects: Chlorogenic acid has significant antihypertensive effect, which is smooth, and non-toxic without side effects.
2. Has anti-tumor effects: Modern pharmacological experiments show that chlorogenic acid has the effects of anti-cancer and tumor suppressor.
3. Has the effects of strengthening Kidney and enhancing immune function: experimental results show that chlorogenic acid can excite pituitary and adrenal cortex system and can enhance the function of the adrenal cortex.
4. Is Antioxidant, anti-aging, against free radicals, promoting metabolism
5. Chlorogenic acid has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory effects. It decreases blood pressure and increases white blood cells and gastric peristalsis and secretion significantly.
6. Other functions: diuretic, gallbladder, blood fat, fetus protection.
Packing &Storage Condition
Packing: 1kg/one bag or 5kg/one bag,25kg/Fiber,or at your requirment.
Double plastic bag of foodstuff inside, cardboard drum outside.
Shelf Life: 2 years when properly stored.
Storage: Store in Cool and dry place,keep away from strong light, hight temperature.