Natural kese-mitt skin scrubber.
What is the “Kese”?
“Kese” is a glove shaped bag which is used for scrubbing in the Turkish Baths(aka Hamam). Even though the glove shaped “Kese” is the most commonly used, also there is long “Kese” to scrub the back.
Our products are completely produced from natural and ecological materials.
How to Use the “Kese”
To get the best result from “Kese”; First you should be foamed, then applied to skin after perspiration in a hot and steamy area (like “Hamam”).
Before using “Kese” it should be washed in a warm and clean water then wringed to get rid of the excess water and make it get stiff.
Now You can rub your skin slowly, back and forth in straight lines.
What do Doctors Say About Scrubbing with a “Kese”
• It will get rid the toxins of accumulated in body.
• It regulates the blood pressure.
• Your skin will be more elastic and smooth.
• It will remove acnes and blackheads in the skin.
• It will strengthen the immunity system and decrease the risk of getting ill in the condition using it once in a week.
Ingredients of “Kese”: Silk and wood cellulose fibers, sometimes bamboo and goat hair.