6) Passing EMC & LVD test, applicable to counties where the voltage is
7) Lead Free
*** YINGKE SMT Production Flow:
Material Receiving&IQC → Stock → Material to SMT → Solder Paste/Glue Printing → Chip Mount → Reflow → 100% Visual Inspection → Automated Optical Inspection (Precision AOI machine) → QC Sampling → SMT Stock → Material to PTH → Plated Through Hole on production line → Wave Soldering → Touch Up → 100% Visual Inspection → In-Circuit Test (ICT) → Final Assembly → Functional Test (FCT) → Packing → Storage → Shipping
*** Functional test equipment
*** Requested information for PCB assembly:
1. Gerber file &Bom list if possible
2. PCB sample
3. Testing method & Testing fixture
***Research & Technology capability
1) Over 50 engineers, including hardware engineer & software engineer, who can offer technical assistant for developing your new projects, or improving your old products.
2) EMC test room and all other kinds of test machine to ensure the quality for each design.
3) High efficiency to shorten the sample lead time. Normally it will take 4 weeks on developing one PCBA for small home appliance, and 8-10 weeks on developing the PCBA for the white goods, such as PCBA for washing machine, refrigerator, and air conditioner.
Established in 1997, Guangdong Yingke Electrical Co., Ltd. is specialized in electronic controller (also called PCBA) development & manufacture for home appliances, such as refrigerators, washing machines, air conditioners, micro wave products, induction cookers, water heaters, etc. With competitive prices, the best quality and the best service, we have won high reputations among all customers, such as Midea, Changhong, TCL, Galanze, and oversea customers. With 16 years passing by, till now ... View detail