PP seal bag, reusable cloth cotton bag, gift box and instruction
3~20 days according to different order quantity
FDA Approved medical grade reusable Soft silicone organic menstrual cup
Please Clean your organic menstrual cup before use.
Indications Use during woman's menstrual cycle instead of tampons or pads. Menstrual Period, Feminine Care, Sanitary Napkin Alternative, Tampon Alternative.
Ingredients 100% Medical Grade Silicone
Directions Depending on Menstrual Flow, Empty your organic menstrual cup 2-5 times daily. Can be worn safely overnight. Upon emptying, just rinse your Cup with water. Sterilization can be achieved simply by boiling the silicone cups for 5 minutes before every monthly period, or by using a quality sterilizing liquid.
How To Inserting Your organic menstrual cup :
1. After washing your hands, simply fold your Cup by pressing the sides of the lightweight, flexible cup together ;
2. Then, fold the cup in half again ;
3. Now, hold the folded organic menstrual cup between your thumb and index finger ;
4. To insert The organic menstrual cup, sit on the toilet (or in an equally comfortable position) and insert your folded organic menstrual cup completely into the vagina. Let the cup unfold by releasing your fingers;
5. After inserting, gently rotate it with your finger tips, before gently pulling it down and forward into position at your vaginal opening. Gently pull on the stem and you should feel that your Cup is firmly in place.
How To Removing Theorganic menstrual cup:
1. Sit on the toilet and grasp the stem firmly so that the tips of your fingers pinch the base of the cup. This action allows air to enter around the cup, releasing the suction, and making it easy to remove.
2. Ease your Cup gently forward and downward, supporting the bottom of the cup with your finger tips to prevent spilling.
3. Empty the contents of the cup into the toilet. 4. If you are still having your period and want to reinsert your organic menstrual cup, simply rinse it or wipe it with a tissue and reinsert.
5. At the end of your menstrual period, wash The organic menstrual cup in soapy water - or it can be rinsed (not soaked) in dilute vinegar solution (1 part vinegar to 9 parts water). Rinse it in this solution for no more than 3 minutes. OUR FACTORY ALSO SUPPLY THIN PAPER SOAP WHICH FOCUSING ON CLEAN OUR organic menstrual cup.
6. Let your organic menstrual cup air dry and place it in the convenient cotton bag.