Anti-mildew Silicon Sealant Fineking silicone sealant is a neutral cure high performance silicone sealant designed for a wide range of building and construction joints. It combines the advantages of outstanding adhesion to building materials and non-corrosive and odourless curing. Properties
· One component, moisture-cured.
· Excellent primerless adhesion to numerous porous and non-porous substrates
· Noncorrosive. It will not react with or corrode common building materials
· Excellent weatherability in direct sunlight, rain, snow and ozone
· Fast curing
· Low modulus, high elasticity
· %100 Silicone, solventless
· Very low odour
· Sealing of connection joints in building industry ( brick, wall, concrete, PVC, wood, glass etc.)
· Weatherseal applications
· Mounting of windows and doors
· Glazing works
· Sealing applications in kitchens and bathrooms
1,excellent adhesion to various building materials.
2,excellent temperature and ozone resistance performance.
3,high modulus after cured, extension/compression capability of up ± 25%
4,various colors. we can dispense according to the requirement of the customs
5,excellent extrudability. It can be extruded above -25°C
Tack free time (min)
Loss of heating(%)
Tensile strength( Mpa)
Destroy area of adhesion(%)
9 months in seal condition, cool and dry place, below 27°C