FPIB1 series miniature circuit breaker
miniature circuit breaker
construction and feature
the state-of-art design
elegant appearance; cover and handle in arc shape make comfortable operation.
Contact position indicating window
Transparent cover designed to carry label.
Handle central-staying function for circuit fault indicating
In case of overload , to protect circuit , MCB handle trips and stays at central position, which enables a quick solution to the faulty line. The handle cannot stay in such position when operated manually.
High short-circuit capacity
High short-circuit capacity 6KA for whole range and 10KA capacity current up to 40A thanks to the powerful electric arc extinguishing system.
- applicable circuit: AC 50HZ(or 60HZ)
- Rated insulation voltage: 690V
- rated operating voltage: up to 660V(690V)
- rated operating current: 63A-800A
- For distributing energy of electricity and infrequent making and breaking circuit, and infrequent starting of motor( rated operating current up to 800A)
- At normal condition they are provided with the function of protection against overload short-circuit and under voltage
- MCCB complies with standard of IEC947-2
- Number of poles: 2P
- automatic tripping device: hydraulic magnetic
- inner box packing