Customer specified(Normal maximum of 5 watts of 5 watts per square inch)
Power lead wire
Silicone rubber, SJ Power Cord, or Teflon insulated stranded wire
Hooks, lacing eyelets, Temperature control(Thermostat)
1. Silicon Rubber Heating Pad/Sheet has advantages of thinness, lightness, sticky and flexibility.
2. It can improve heat transfer, accelerate warming and decrease power under the process of operation.
3. They are heating fast and thermal conversion efficiency high.
(1) Heating fast and long time using
(2) Flexible and customization
(3) Waterproof and non-toxic(Waterproof grad:IP68)
Before purchasing, Please confirm the size first ( Iength*wide*thickness)
Silicone rubber heater can be made with etched foil heating elements or wire wound heating elements.
Dual Voltage, Zoning and Three Phase
Due to the flexibility in circuit design of silicone rubber heaters, multiple heating circuits can be designed to accommodate dual voltage and multiple zones. On dual voltage heaters, three leads, including a common in a different color, are provided for wiring the heater in series for the higher voltage and parallel for the lower voltage. 120/240 Vac or 240/480 Vac can be achieved. Multiple circuit areas can be zoned to achieve different heating effects. Three-phase circuits can also be designed for high current applications.
We have developed leak tight silicone rubber heaters which can be permanently immersed into water. This is very useful for high humidity environment or fluid heating where conventional immersion heaters can't be used due to space or mounting limit. The applicable fluid includes some corrosive chemical solution. For example, our silicone rubber heaters have been used for SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) tank Adblue heating for exhaust gas control of diesel vehicles. Please consult us for chemical compatibility if you have similar demand. And our silicone rubber heaters have tested IP68 and passed it
Features & Benefits:
Designed to the exact shape and size needed
· Conforms to your component and/or equipment
More than 80 designs available immediately from stock
· Reduces downtime
Constructed with wire-wound or etched foil elements
·Delivers a thin, lightweight heater
·Provides the desired flexibility for many dynamic applications
· Delivers low mass and easily repeatable distributed watt densities
Moisture and chemical-resistant silicone rubber material