Source: The herb black cohosh is native to North America. The roots and rhizomes are widely used in the treatment of menopausal symptoms and menstrual dysfunction. Black cohosh was originally used by Native American peoples in the treatment of many conditions, especially gynecologic disorders. The most widely used and best studied commercial formulation available in the United States is Remifemin, an extract of the rhizome that is produced by a German company. Numerous other brands of black cohosh are available, but not all are standardized extracts. Function: It was used to treat joint, muscle and nerve pain rheumatism and menopause. And is approved for treatment of premenstrual syndrome and dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation) and for menopausal symptoms.
1. Owning estrogenic effect,thus improving symptoms of female climacteric syndrome and postpartum syndrome;
2. Antibacterial and anticancer;
3. Anti-rheumatism,alleviating muscle pain and spasm;
4. Decreasing the cholesterol and blood pressure;
5. Delaying aging,especially the aging of skin and visceral organ.
Double plastic bag of foodstuff inside, cardboard drum outside or at customer's request.
Hefei Joye Import Export Co., Ltd. is a new import and export trade company established in 2011. The Customs Registration Code of our company is 3401961603. Our company's trading system becomes mature and stable. Our company has already established marketing channels. We have customers all over the world. We have also expanded our business scale.
1) Chemical raw materials: pharmaceutical intermediates, plant extracts, food additives & spices. These products are widely used ... View detail