US $3 - 3.2 / Set1000 Set/Sets
US $2.85 - 4.25 / Set500 Set/Sets
US $3.09 - 3.32 / Piece2000 Piece/Pieces
|Place of Origin:||
Guangdong China (Mainland)
Waterproof bag IP5-FS
ABS,Good Quality ABS
Apple iPhones,Apple iPhone
|Mobile phone holder:||
|Packaging Detail:||Color box|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 7 days after receiving your payment|
>Waterproof bag bike holder
>Cheap waterproof bags for iphone 5
>Convenient and easy use
>Good quality,fast delivery
Factory waterproof case bike phone holder for iphone 5S
1.Bike phone holder, waterproof bag for iphone 5/5S
4.High quality ABS material
5.Non-slip feet, keep your cell phone in holder steadily
> Bike waterproof bag
> Bicycle mobile phone holder for iphone 5
> Quick and easy hold you smart phone
> Hot selling with good quality
> Convenient and easy use
> Manufacturer many years' experience
> Strong supply ability & factory price
> OEM/ODM accepted, client's design, image, logo is available
|Package:||1pc/color box, 100boxs/carton|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, Escrow, T/T|
Western union, T/T
3-7 days for sample order//offial order 100pcs)
10-15 days for official order(within 2000pcs)
15 days+ on official order for OEM order
MOQ(for official order)
OEM MOQ(for printing logo on the products )
OEM MOQ(for customer own package design)
2000pcs with color box,3000pcs with blister
Half a year
Color box packaging in English Language , also can as per customer’s requirments.
1> We offer half an year warranty time.
2> OEM order are welcome
Our Service Purpose
Dedicated service, customer satisfaction as the standard
1.Our company firmly support and implementation of the national "Product Quality Law," "Consumer Protection Law",
"Provisions of part of goods repair, replacement and return "
2.We implement full free repair service of our products without artificial damage during the warranty time
We are factory specialized in R&D, manufacturing, sales, and service.
Established in 1997 with factory area of 5,000 square meters, we have over 200 employees, among whom 30 are technicians.
Our company work in vehical hands free system,universal car holder,PDA phone holder,waterproof bag,car charger holder ect.
We provide products to trading company and export to overseas,such as Europe, North America, Middle East and Asia.
All our goods are high quality, reasonable price and on-time delivery
Quality First ♥ Service Always
1. Factory price, we have our own factory, so we are able to offer you competitive price and considerate after-sale service.
2. Over 15 years business experience, full production control system,prompt lead time.
3. Strong supply ability & factory price
4. OEM/ODM accepted, client's design, image, logo is available
1.Why suction adsorption live?
—>A Didn’t tear the productor of suction bottom
B Windshield (Suction) with dirt or drops
C Switch is not pressed in place
2.Why is not tight connection jigs and suction cups
—>Jigs and suction cup card position didn’t pressed in a place
We accept T/T, Western Union and cash as payment method.
Cash payment is only available for the customers those can come to our office or store.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 working days, we request 30% deposit; the other 70% should be paid after the cargo was ready.
2)Quality Check and Warranty
We check our products one by one before we pack and ship to make sure they are all what you ordered, to make sure the quantity and in good condition.
We usually pack our products by normal plastic bags or bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging. We always choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
Usually we use traceable international Express service to ship. We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days, our shipping time should be longer