PE package for normal.or retail package. also we can do package as you like .
MOQ order 3-4working days Large order 7-10working days
*babysbreath sillicon case for ipad mini new design
Starry case for ipad2 3 ipad mini 1) Silicon material 2) Dust-proof and crash proof 3) Perfectly protective 4) New arrival
Fashion Babysbreath Plating Silvery Hard Case for iPad 2 3 4
Case for iPad mini
for ipad 2,3,4
Place of orign
1 PU case for ipad mini
2 high quality and hard texture
3 simple design and perfectly fit for ipad 2,3,4
4 Wear-resistant, fashionable and aesthetic with good elasticity and texture
protect your iphone from slip, scratches etc.
Packing: one piece in a color box,100-500pcs in a carton,
carton size : 51cm*48cm*40cm,G
1)Payment We accept T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Escrow and cash as payment method. Cash payment is only available for the customers those can come to our office or store. We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days, we request 30% deposit; the other 70% should be paid after the cargo was ready. We never accept COD term and partial payment, no matter how big your order is. Please understand this.
2)Quality Check and Warranty We check our products one by one before we pack and ship to make sure they are all what you ordered, to make sure the quantity and in good condition. We provide 3 moths international warranty. You can get free exchange or repairing service within this period since you paid. We are responsible for all the charges and fees caused by exchange or repairing service.
3)Packaging We usually pack our products by normal plastic bags or bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging. We always choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
4)Shipping Usually we use traceable international Express service to ship. We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days, our shipping time should be longer. We accept drop shipping and domestic pickup
5)Return and exchange We provide 20 days unconditional return and exchange service; you pay all the charges and fees caused by return and exchange.
Established in 2008, Guangzhou GS Electronics Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer and trader specialized in the research, development and production of cellphone accessory, such as cellphone cases, mobile phone casing ,flex cables, LCD displays, touch screens, chargers, hand-free earphones and so on. We are located in Guangzhou with convenient transportation access. With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, all of our products comply with international quality standards ... View detail