US $1.65 - 3 / Piece3000 Piece/Pieces
US $1.7 - 4.2 / Piece2000 Piece/Pieces
RMB 13 - 185000 Piece/Pieces
US $1.8 - 3.510000 Piece/Pieces
|Place of Origin:||
Hebei China (Mainland)
|Main Raw Material:||
white, clear, black, grey, and other
|Packaging Detail:||300ml/cartridge, each cartridge with one nozzle 24 cartridges/carton 1900 cartons/20ft container without pallets; 1600 cartons with pallets 590ml/sausage 1100 cartons/20ft container 200L/drum 75 drums/20ft container|
|Delivery Detail:||7 days after receipt of T/T payment or acceptable L/C|
1,one-part acetic cure;
2,fast curing, permanently flexible;
3,excellent waterproof & weather resistant;
Fast Cure Glazing Silicone Sealant is one-part acetoxy silicone sealant. It is fast curing and permanently flexible, waterproof and outstanding weather resistant. It is suitable for sealing, repairing, glazing and mending of glass, aquarium, auto windscreen, glazing for window panels and other metal frameworks bonding.
1. Widely used in industry, building, advertisement, and family decoration;
2. Mainly used in joints adhesion and seal among the glass, tiles, ceramics, aluminum, and fiber glass, powder-coated and non-oily wood.
1. One-part, room temperature, acetoxy curing silicone sealant;
2. Fast curing and permanently flexible, waterproof and outstanding weather resistant.
1. Clean with solvents such as toluene or acetone to keep the substrate surfaces completely clean and dry;
2. For better appearance cover outside of joint areas with masking taps before application;
3. Cut nozzle to desired size and extrudes sealant to joint areas;
4. Tool immediately after sealant application and remove masking tape before sealant skins.
1. Unsuitable for curtain wall structural adhesive;
2. Unsuitable for the airproof location, because it is required to absorb moisture in air to cure for the sealant;
3. Unsuitable for the frosty or moist surface;
4. Unsuitable for the continually soggy place;
5. Cant be used if the temperature is below 4°C or above 50°C on the surface of the material.
Shelf life: over 12 months if keep sealing, and stored below 270C in cool, dry place after the date of production.