|Other Names:||liquid silicone sealant||Place of Origin:||Shanghai China (Mainland)||Main Raw Material:||Other|
|Brand Name:||Gorvia||Model Number:||GS-series Item-A A301R|
Various color, such as: White, Transparent, Grey, Black, etc.
|Packaging Detail:||24pcs/ctn, 8.20kg/ctn(GW), 45600pcs/1900ctns without pallet.|
|Delivery Detail:||15 to 25 days after payment.|
2.High tensile strength;
Tag: Acetic cure, High tensile strength, High modulus, Fast curing, Shelf Life: 12 months.
Gorvia Acetic Silicone Sealant Characteristics:
GS-series A301R is a kind of fast acetic curing (based on polysiloxane), anti-fungi silicone sealant, which cures with atmospheric moisture to form a high strength rubber seal with excellent adhesion.
Gorvia Acetic Silicone Sealant Application:
Acetic silicone sealant is widely used for many surfaces such as glass, glazed surfaces, metals, most plastics, tiles, wood, concrete etc. It has excellent physical properties that are designed to provide outstanding durability and excellent UV resistant and weather resistant performance, multi-purpose and ready-to-use.
How to use it:
1. Clean and dry surface. Remove any soap, oil or grease.
2. Cut the nozzle a little bit and screw it on the cartridge.
3. Apply the sealant with hand or caulking gun.
4. Tooling immediately to spread the sealant against the surface, and this operation must be completed within 5 minutes.
5. Remove exceeded sealant with dry paper towel.