Go Egypt travel representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo. Drive to Fayoum(about 80 km far from Cairo).On the way visit Sakkara the step pyramid. Enjoy a panoramic view of Lake Qarun which is second most famous one after Nasser Lake and one of Egypt's most treasured natural landmarks. Then have a historic visit to Karan's(the lord's Town) which was one of the largest Greco-roman cities in Fayoum .They discovered five datable levels of debris at Karanis and three specific areas, consisting of the north temple, the south temple and the residential district. Also visit Kom Aushim Museum. Lunch at local restaurant then proceed to visit Wadi el Rayan. Drive back to Cairo by air conditioned modern van.
- Pick up services from hotel & return
- Transferring by air-conditioned modern van
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sites in the program
- English Tourist Guide
- Lunch at local restaurant and all Service charges & Taxes
- Any personal extras not mentioned in the program
- Tips to the driver, guide & company representative