tonic and vermifuge. Fennel seeds have been in use in culinary applications and as a mouth freshener since ancient times. They are also widely used for medicinal purposes.
Medicinal properties of fennel essential oil:-
1. Antiseptic: Fennel Oil has certain compounds which contribute to its antiseptic properties and can protect wounds from becoming septic.
2. Antispasmodic: Fennel oil has a relaxing effect on nerves, muscles, intestines and the respiratory system and pacifies spasmodic attacks.
3. Aperitif: Fennel oil can help to clear the bowels and cure constipation.
4. Carminative: Fennel oil makes gases escape from intestines and can give a person immense relief from various stomach problems.
5. Vermifuge: Fennel Oil kills the worms and their spores in the intestines and the excretory tracts.
6. Diuretic: Fennel Oil increases the frequency of urination and the quantity of urine, thus remove toxic elements from the body.
7. Emmenagogue: Fennel Oil helps to prevent untimely or premature menopause and also reduces headache, pain and mood swings.
8. Galactogogue: Fennel Oil increase the amount of milk in lactating mothers by boosting production of a hormone called estrogen.
9. Laxative: Fennel oil is a good laxative and benefits in both chronic and acute constipation.
10. Stimulant: Fennel Oil stimulates the brain and neural activity, nervous system, secretions from endocrine and exocrine glands.
11. Stomachic: Fennel oil helps keep the stomach healthy and functioning properly by secretions of digestive acids and bile.
12. Splenic: Fennel oil helps to maintain the spleen and keeps it toned. It also protects it from various infections.
13. Tonic: Fennel Oil helps blood empty itself of blood urea, uric acid and certain unwanted hormones thus works as a detoxifier.
14. Expectorant: Fennel oil is effective in providing relief from the depositions of mucus and phlegm.
STABILITY & REACTIVITY:-
This product is quite stable and non reactive.
Does not contain any toxic ingredients.
1. In well fitted container in cool and dark place with temperature around 25° C.
2. The drums should be kept closed when not in use.
The product have shelf life of 2 years when kept in standard storage conditions.
The lead time for dispatch is prompt for quantities upto 1000 kgs, for bigger
quantities dispatch will be done within one week or as per schedule.
1. TT Advance
2. L/C at sight
3. CAD through Bank
4. Western Union
1. Veterinary Products
2. Oral Care Products
3. Skincare Products
4. Anti Flatulence Gripe Water.
1. We have major clients in Asia, Europe, Africa and US countries.
2. We are supplying to Top Ranked Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Flavour &
Fragrances Companies round the globe.
1. ISO 9001:2008
3. Health Certificate
4. COA (Certificate of Analysis
5. MSDS (Material safety Data Sheet)
6. GC Report
7. Third party inspection report
8. External Laboratory report.
9. Stability Data
10. Shelf Life Studies
11. Manufacturing Process, Process flow diagram
12. TSE/BSE Certificate
13. Non GMO Certificate
14. Certificate of Suitability
15. Allergen Declaration
16. Certificate of Origin
Packaging & Shipping
1. Courier - Fedex, DHL
2. Air- Through all reputed Airlines
3. Sea - In LCL and FCL shipments
4- Surface - Fedex, Gati, V-Tans, XPS and all major transporters
SHIPMENT MODES (Incoterms):-
1. CIF (Cost Insurance Freight)
2. CNF (Cost and Freight)
3. CFR (Cost and Freight)
4. CPT (Carriage Paid To)
5. CAD (Cash Against Documents )
6. CIP (Cost and Insurance Paid To)
7. C&F (Cost & Freight)
8. DAT (Delivered at Terminal)
9. DAP (Delivered at Terminal)
10. DDP (Delivered Duty Paid)
11. LCL (Less Container Load)
12. FCL (Full Container Load)
13. FCA (Free Carriage)
14. FOB (Freight on Board)
15. EXW (Ex Works)
1. In 1,5,10,25,45,95,180 Kgs HDPE Drums
2. In 1,5,10,25 kgs Aluminum bottles
3. In 25, 180 kgs Galvanised Iron Drums
4. In 10, 20,30,100 mll Glass Bottles
It feels immense pleasure to introduce ourselves as “Shubh Flavour and Fragrances Private Limited”, Indian leading cultivators, manufacturers, producers, suppliers and exporters of Essential Oils, Spice Oils, Carrier Oils, Aroma Oils and Oleo Resins.
We are one of the largest cultivators and exporters with ISO 9001:2008 & GMP accreditation. We are a Government recognized Export house and exporting our Products to all countries worldwide.
We are supplying our Products to top ranked Pharmaceuticals Companies, Flavour & Fragrance houses, Oral & Personal Care Companies, Tobacco Manufacturers, Ayurvedic Companies and FMCG manufacturers in India and round the Globe.
With strict procurement of 100% Natural and Genuine raw material directly from the farmers and stringent manufacturing & quality control methods we can supply our Products complying to IP, BP, EP, USP, JP Pharmacopoeia. We can also customize our Products as per quality requirements and specifications of the customers.