FERN-C, Non-Acidic Vitamin C, YOUR BEST PROTECTION AGAINST INFECTIOUS DISEASES HELPS FIGHT DAMAGING FREE RADICALS & CANCER
Fern-C is Vitamin C in Sodium Ascorbate form. It is NON-ACIDIC (alkaline), With a pH range of 7.5 to 7.8.
You can take as much Fern-C as you want without the negative effects of highly acidic Vitamin C tablets, like gastric irritation, bloating, and intestinal irritation,.
Since Fern-C is safe, it was further classified by BFAD as an OTC (over-the-counter) product (no need for prescription).
Vitamin C per Philippine Generics Law is known as Ascorbic Acid.
BENEFICIAL RESULTS of FERN-C
1. As super anti-oxidant, it strengthens the Immune system of the body.
2. Protects the body against flu, cough, bronchitis, respiratory problems, viral and bacterial infections.
3. Safeguards the heart and entire cardiovascular system from bad cholesterol deposition.
4. Gets rid of accumulated toxins like heavy metals, pesticides and other pollutants found in air, food and water in the body.
5. Acts as a natural anesthetic and anti-inflammatory.
6. Inhibits tartar formation by preventing periodical damage to gums & sockets.
7. Helps ease mental stress & protects against stress related disorders.
8. Helps stop constipation & shrink hemorrhoids.
9. Strengthens the capillaries & other blood vessels.
10. The antihistamine actions of Fern-C enable people to tolerate food they otherwise could not eat.
11. Maintains your adrenal cortex and ovaries.
12. Reduces insulin requirement of diabetics.
13. Has shown a remarkable capacity to help knit bone& wage battle against such supposedly hopeless bone disorder.
14. Aids the white blood cells in its ability to fight viruses, (stimulate phagocytic activity).
15. Enhances sexual performance
FERN-C addresses the following:
• Bleeding gums
• Bone abnormalities
• Easy bruising
• Cough & colds
• Effects of air pollution
• Effects of radiation
• Cardiovascular Heart Disease
• Loose teeth
• Nose bleeds
• Poor digestion
• Rough Skin
• Mental Illness
• Periodontal diseases
• Enhances Sexual Function