|Place of Origin:||Istanbul Turkey||Main Raw Material:||Acrylic||Usage:||Building Coating|
|Application Method:||Stainless Steel Trowel||State:||Liquid Coating||Brand Name:||paint,coating|
|Packaging Detail:||available in 1 kg - 5 kg - 10 kg gallons|
|Delivery Detail:||10 days|
Firastucco Interior Decorative Wall Coating
Plaster,coating,interior paint,exterior paint,paint,primer,textured,textured coatin
Acrylic emulsion based; containing various types of quartz, limestone and pigments; paste consistency; given texture and form with trowel or spatula; glossy and semi-gloss interior wall coating material.
Used after surface preparation with the appropriate primer on wall, stucco, concrete and wood surfaces.
• Gives the appearance of marble effect.
• High brightness due to the vibrant and luminous colors.
• Allows surface discharge of steam to breathe due to high water vapor permeability.
• Water-based, odor-free; harmless to human health and environment.
• It provides a pleasant odor for the application environments via its perfume property.
• After cleaning all kinds of dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust from the application surfaces, surface defects should be corrected with FIRACOLOR CEMENT THIN, and painted surfaces should be primed with FIRACOLOR FIRAPRIMER.
• FIRASTUCCO thoroughly mixed before application.
• 1 layer FIRASTUCCO is applied to the surface with a stainless steel trowel, the second coat is applied if the desired smoothness and closure not obtained.
• 24 hours after the material is dry, the surface is sanded with fine sandpaper and the desired effect is applied by trowel or spatula. To make the surface more glossy, the material is shaped again with a steel trowel and spatula.
• The environment of application must be kept above +5 C within 24 hours during and after the application.
DRYING TIME: The contact time is 2-3 hours thorough-dry time is 24 hours in environment of 23oC.
PACKING: 1kg-5kg -10 kg
CONSUMPTION: For the application of two coats depending on surface smoothness and on the technique used: 0.500 to 0.700 kg / m².
FLASH POINT: Water-based, non-flammable
STORAGE: Store in enclosed packaging for 1 year between +5oC to +30oC
WARNINGS: Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
* For a healthier application, the technical bulletin of the product must be examined.
“Firacolor is a brand of Ayfira Inc."