10000 Square Inch/Square Inches per Month Magnesia Alumina Fire Refractory Bricks For Lime Kiln Boiler
Packaging & Delivery
Standard carton or wooden case (containing foamed plastic to protect the product).
Shanghai, Qingdao, Tianjin
Silica aerogel ceramic fiber composites is prepared by compounding silica aerogel and ceramic fiber with ceramic fiber as the basal.it's coefficient of thermal conductivity at room temperature is less than 0.02w/(m,k).This product can be used under high temperature which can meet the different heat insulation requirements.So it's be widely used on pipes,tanks and furnace,etc.above 600°c.
2. Tank insulation: large LNG storage tank, cracking kettle, hydrogenation kettle, hydrogen kettle, supercritical extraction kettle, autoclave, large mechanical furnace, industrial building wall, high temperature operation workshop, insulation operation platform;
3. Appliance insulation: refrigerator, central air conditioning, electric furnace, heater, oven, oven, electric heater;
4. Military aerospace: reactor, capsule, rescue capsule, space shuttle, submarine circuit;
5. Building insulation: high-grade building insulation materials, the current insulation performance of the best insulation materials;
Zhengzhou Joda Technology Co., Ltd. is a modernized comprehensive enterprise integrating research, manufacture, export and technical service of various types of equipment for aluminium smelters all over the world. What we can offer is covering the complete range of R&D, consulting, feasibility studies, design, engineering, manufacturing, shipping, installation, commissioning, training and after sales services.
Our products mainly include aluminum equipment for aluminum smelters, such as Automatic Anode Jacking Frame, Anode Jacking Mechanism, Ladles, Anode Clamps, Anode Yokes, Pot-Shells and Superstructures,and aerogel for insulation materials, such as Aerogel Powder&Particles, Carbon Fiber Aerogel Insulation Blanket,Fiberglass and Ceramic Fiber Aerogel Insulation Blanket etc. We are the biggest professional manufacturer for aluminium equipment and also is aerogel manufacturer.
Packing & Shipping
1. What’s your application area?
RE:if used for precision instrument or electrical equipment, carbon fiber aerogel is most suitable. If used for construction, petro pipes, chemical equipment, ships, containers, severe environment etc, fiberglass aerogel blanket is suitable, or covered in aluminum foils/glass fabric according to various site conditions. If used for industrial pipes, furnaces, boilers,etc, which have higher temperature requires, we recommend ceramic fiber aerogel blankets.
2. What’s the difference of all your three aerogel blankets types(fiberglass/carbon fiber/ceramic fiber aerogel blankets)?
RE: according to application areas and temperature requires.
3. What insulation thickness do you have of the aerogel blanket?
RE:For aerogel blankets, we have fiberglass aerogel blankets (thickness of 3mm, 6mm, 10mm), ceramic fiber aerogel blankets (thickness of 10mm), and carbon fiber aerogel blankets (thickness of 2mm). Other thickness can be customized if in large Qty.
4. Can you provide smaller particle size of aerogels? Such as 50Micron?
RE:The particle sizes can be customized if in large order Qty.
5. The price is quoted by square meters or by piece?
RE: Normally the blanket is quoted by square meters, and will be delivered to customers in rolls; If specifically required, the blankets can also be covered by aluminum foils, glass fabric, and the price can be quoted and delivered in pieces.
6. What’s your MOQ?
RE:For aerogel blanket, the MOQ is 100 sqm; for aerogel powder, the MOQ is 50kgs.
7. Can you provide free samples?
RE:Yes, the free samples can be provided, only delivery cost should be paid, and the cost will be returned in your first formal order.
8. Can I make different colors?
RE:Yes,of course. All colors are available.We can show you the color chart if you need.
9. What is your payment terms and shipping cost?
RE:We accept Paypal,Western Union,T/T and Escrow .For small in-stock orders we do 100% in advance.For production orders we do 50% deposit and 50% before delivery. The shipping cost would be counted based on cost for express,sea shipping,air shipping.
10. How long is the lead time?
RE: Normally it’s for 20working days ,but if we have it in stock ,it will be shorter.
11. what is your shipping way.
RE:We usually use DHL,UPS,Fedex for small order,If items ship by DHL, the normal shipping time is 3-7 days, depand on which country you are in. If you buy the quantity 5 rolls above ,we suggest you choose the sea shipping way.
12. Do I need to leave my telephone number for the shipments?
RE:Yes, you need leave your number on the shipping address so that it will be easier for the courier to contact you when package arrived. The shipping company may call you if they cannot find your address.
13. Do I need to pay tax or import duty for my order?
RE:Normally you need pay the tax and import duty. it depends on the import policy of your country. You can contact with your local post office and inquiry with them.
14. What is the R value of your product?
RE:value differs to the product thickness, normally the range is 2.5—4.5.
15. How many European countries have you ever exported?
RE:We have exported to Italy, Netherlands, Swizterland, Turkey, Poland, Danmark, Russia, Belarus. And customers from UK, Germany, Finland, Greece and Latvijas are under negotiation.