Flat Face Hydraulic Quick Couplings
|Part No.||Thread Size BSPP||Body size||E |
Overall Length (mm.)
Largest Diameter (mm.)
|Part No.||Thread Size NPT||Body size||E |
Overall Length (in.)
Largest Diameter (in.)
|QKPT 02-02SF||G1/4||1/4||48.0||24.0.||28.0||QKPT 02-N02SF||NPT1/4||1/4||1.88||0.94||1.10|
|QKPT 03-03SF||G3/8||3/8||65.0||27.0||32.0||QKPT 03-N03SF||NPT3/8||3/8||2.55||1.06||1.25|
|QKPT 03-04SF||G1/2||3/8||70.0||27.0||32.0||QKPT 03-N04SF||NPT1/2||3/8||2.75||1.06||1.25|
|QKPT 04-04SF||G1/2||1/2||79.0||36.0||40.0||QKPT 04-N04SF||NPT1/2||1/2||3.11||1.41||1.57|
|QKPT 04-06SF||G3/4||1/2||79.0||36.0||40.0||QKPT 04-N06SF||NPT3/4||1/2||3.11||1.41||1.57|
|QKPT 06-06SF||G3/4||3/4||79.0||36.0||41.0||QKPT 06-N06SF||NPT3/4||3/4||3.11||1.41||1.63|
|QKPT 08-08SF||G1||1||93.0||45.0||48.0||QKPT 08-N08SF||NPT1||1||3.66||1.77||1.88|
1. Sleeve locking mechanism is engaged by rotating sleeve after connection.It prevents accidental disconnection when,the coupling is dragged along the ground.
2. Sleeve mechanism is designed to help prevent dirt from entering the intermal mechanism and thus causing faulty operation when connecting or disconnecting.the sleeve covers the retaining ring and also in corporates a dust seal in the spring.
3. Steel construction,Zinc plated with yellow chromate finish.Hardened nipples and sleeves and solid barstock construction for maximum resistance to damage from hydraulic and mechanical shock.
4. This Anti-Blowout Nitrile/PTFE bonded seal is designed to prevent blow-out or damage during severe service conditions.
5. Durable ball-locking mechanism assures reliable connections, every time. A large number of locking balls distributes the work load evenly while providing alignment and swiveling action to reduce hose torque and prolong hose life.CAUTION:These products are not to be used as swivels.Rotation under pressure will result in excessive and premature wear.
6. This series couplings employ flush valving when connecting or that only small amounts of fluid can be lost during disconnection or air inclusion during reconnection.
7. This series conforms to standard of ISO16028.
This Series couplings are widely used in the public utility market where hydraulic oil spillage can constitute a serious safety hazard,particularly in overhead bucket hoists that are used for maintenance of high-voltage power transmission lines,These couplings are also used for quick change of hydraulic tools in construction,railway maintenance and mining industries,the ease of cleaning makes them ideal for use in these types of hostile environments.