|CAS No.:||mixed||Other Names:||silicone sealant||MF:||silicone|
|EINECS No.:||mixed||Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives|
|Main Raw Material:||Silicone||Usage:||Construction,Fiber & Garment,Woodworking||Brand Name:||Sealant Tech|
|Packaging Detail:||300ml per cartridge, 300ml per soft packing. 20 packing per carton.|
|Delivery Detail:||two weeks|
Flat roof sealant, roofing sealant
1. Superior weatherproof
2. Alkali and acidic resistance
3. Long-time shelflife:10 years
Flat Roof sealant
The sealant is a type of single-component, neutral silicone sealant, which is generally used for the seams of stone,tile,concrete structures.
1. Free primer, powerful adhesive force for most building materials,like ceramics, concrete etc, especially for stone materials.
2. Non corrosivity and non-pollution to stone, building materials and the environment.
3. Easy and convenient extrusion in the temperatures -20°C-90°C.
4. Superior weathering resistance at both high and low temperatures, from -60°C. to 180 °C.
5. Good joint Movement capability: ±25%.
Use of Range:
The roofing sealant is mainly used in the common assembly and weatherproofing sealing of the marble,granite,precasting cement,concrete constructions. It is suitable for filling the seam and joints because it can produce strong adhesion.
More details of specifications, please contact us.
Black, grey,brown and white, etc
Placed Vertically (mm)
Surface dry time (Hours)
Full Curing time (days)
Belowed specification was measured after 21 days in the condition of 23°C, 50% relative humidity
Low-temperature flexiblility °C
Adhesive strength (Mpa)
Maximum elongation ratio %
ASTM C920, GB/T 14683