Flexible union thread neoprene rubber expansion joints
rubber expansion joint details:
Rubber expansion joint
Carbon steel,stainless steel,alloy steel.
-15°C-115°C(-30°C-250°C under special conditions)
Air,compressed air,water,sea water,oil,acid,alkali,ect.
rubber expansion joint features:
1.high elasticity,high-pressure sealing,mediator endurance and weather resistance.
2.small in size and light weight,convent to installation and maintenance.
3.can greatly reduce vibration and noise, pipeline system but can not solve all kinds of pipe interface displacement, degree of axial stretching problems.
4.body material can be made according to different acid, alkali, corrosion, oil heat and other kinds of species to adapt to various of media and the environment.
5..flange connection standard adapt GB standard as to other standards, can be explain. Level of the product working pressure 0.1-6.0Mpa.
Main data for rubber expansion joint
Packing and shipping information:
1. MOQ: 5pcs.small quantity is acceptable
2. Packing: usually outside is a wooden cases ,inside is a carton cases or according to your requirement.
3. Shipping method: by air or by sea.the port is Shanghai or Qingdao or as per request.
4. Shipping time: usually 10-25days. Depend on your order quantity.
5. Payment: T/T(30% as deposit, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery).
Workshop of rubber expansion joints
Q: What do you need for fast quotation?
A: It would be highly appreciated if we have the details of exact product name, model, flange standard and material, medium, pressure, temperature and other working conditions.
Q: Can you make the product as per client's requirement?
A: Yes, OEM service available.
Q: Do you accept small quantity order?
A: Of course we do.
Q: What is your payment terms?
A: T/T(30% as deposit, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery), L/C at sight.
Q: Where is your nearest loading port ?
A: Shanghai, Qingdao or as per request
Welcome to contact us for good quality thread rubber expansion joints!